Thread: Upgrade 3GS to 4.0 Beta4

Upgrade 3GS to 4.0 Beta4

I am planning to upgrade to iOS 4 from 3.1.2 Beta4, currently I using iTunes on my system and each time I am trying to do this it is displaying an error message 3014 when iTunes is trying to verify the update. I have searched the net and then installed the HotspotShield that disguises the network traffic as since I am using a different network.

Re: Upgrade 3GS to 4.0 Beta4

I have recently updated it, and Ios4 GM is working perfectly, but when I am trying to update beta 4 I was also getting error. As far as I know you cannot update by one click you will require to restore the system. I am also facing some problem synchronizing it. It is very irregular but finally each item synchronizing and annoying. I hope you got little information about it.

Finally, our iPhone will be able to keep several applications open at the same time! Because so far, we could not go and read his mail without leaving the game that we were so focused! This thing will be possible once this update done. Open applications, like on a PC, will remain open in "background" and we can access it again without having to restart.

Your alarm clock application will work even if you switch to another activity: no need to stay stuck on this application for it to do its job! In theory, the number of applications that remain open will be unlimited. But the iPhone should also manage the closure of applications if needed memory. We will have a firmware scheduled for future iPhone 4 and our 3G will undoubtedly do not get the best!

To upgrade to version 4 you should absolutely put itunes update. Since version 9.2 to a bug problem that arises with spirit, before moving to version 4 I saved my iphone, followed by a restoration to return version. I then download itunes 9.2 and did the update to version 4.0. Thereafter he must restore the iphone to find contacts, sms's etc.

The final version of iOS 4 was released by Apple's already jailbreak the new version is available for Mac and Windows via the latest version of Redsn0w. We therefore offer our tutorial that will allow you to jailbreak your iPhone 3G and iPod Touch 2G. A 3G iPhone (3G) or iPod Touch 2G (3G) firmware 4.0 (iOS 4) installed. iTunes 9.2 installed on your PC / Mac.

In the Springboard, nothing new aesthetically, except the icon "calculator" which was revised and additional GameCenter icon. The big change is the addition of "folders" that help organize our icons much better, grouping example by topic. By default the folder is named after one of the applications, but you can easily rename.