Thread: iPhone shuts off while charging

iPhone shuts off while charging

I have a problem on my iphone and I do not find solutions on the Internet. I have a 8GB iphone and I had unlocked it with sfr. It was working fine and I was not having issue from that time. But after that I faced some more issue. When I connect my phone for charging it goes off automatically. This has happened some time. Second thing my battery is draining out too fast.

Re: iPhone shuts off while charging

Today I got a similar phone with the iphone. My iphone goes off suddenly. It display total darkness. One thinks first for failure of the battery and trying to reload but nothing helped. There is fix for such issue. Press Sleep / Wake button and Home button simultaneously and wait for some time. Atleast wait for some 120 seconds until the Apple logo appears. Then check back again. Repeat this process until the download progress bar appears.

I have a huge problem with my iPhon. I had just added up a new application on my iphone and after that my iphone is not workign at all. When I turn there is the little black screen with the apple sign it lasts 15-20 seconds and after that it goes back off again. It consumes more battery and the system shows nothing when connected to pc. When I connect to the compute iTunes does not recognizes. I try to reset that and it works now.

To get a good battery life recharge your phone when it is completely drain out. Use Push e-mail service. This function still very useful for certain uses and it does use too much battery because it is always in communication with external servers. It is preferable to update your mail every 15 or 30min. Never leave your iPhone out for a long time. If you' are forced to do so then make sure the battery is charged to around 50%.

Consider increasing the interval of checking your mail. Do you really need to check your mail every 15 minutes. This is quite an advanced that you can play so easily on a mobile. In the wireless settings of your iPhone, make sure that research networks is not always activated. In fact, when you're in the subway or the supermarket, the Wi-Fi does not run trains or rays. Your iPhone so desperately seeks networks, without success.

Here are some more settings. In the settings of your phone, make sure the brightness is reduced. If you really want to keep the default setting, by cons sure that the automatic setting is activated. Make sure that Bluetooth is disabled because it is really very little. You can access this setting in Settings - General. This will give you much good battery life and avoid instant shutdown.

Disable the equalizer for the implementation of an equalizer to play songs on your iPhone is likely to reduce its autonomy. To turn off the Equalizer, go to Settings and then click on iPod EQ and tap Off. It is also possible that there is some hardware fault in the iphone. The power chip is drained out and due to which you are not getting a proper work. Is there any water fallen on the phone. If yes then you must dry out the liquid first.