Thread: Google Sync + iOS 4 contact photos

Google Sync + iOS 4 contact photos

Hello, I just update my Iphone 3Gs with iOS 4 I noticed the disappearance of my mail, contacts and calendar google. After research, I discovered that the new OS does not support Exchange account. Hence i am not able to synchronize the google calendar and the iPhone 3GS with google and also i am not able to get all my contacts.

Re: Google Sync + iOS 4 contact photos

Google Sync is the name (in development), still in beta, can synchronize its address book and appointments from Google services, Gmail and Calendar, directly onto their iPhone. The changes and additions are made to the computer to the iPhone and the iPhone to the computer. Each contact in his phone will be added also added to its Gmail mailbox.

Tested working nickel but not for the mail once you type in Off-Fi is about 10 MB of mail when you are in Orange. A true once more for those who consistently use Google services, and iPhone. Available for several weeks with the Blackberry, Google Sync now supports iPhone, as well as phones running Symbian S60 and Windows Mobile.

To synchronize all calendars (no more than 5 for now) you must use Safari on the iPhone, go http://m.google.com/ and for now move the interface in English and adjust countries on USA, then click on the icon and then select Sync to synchronize calendars OTA. otherwise, it is entirely possible to sync ical with gmail calendar, and indirectly, as it is possible to synchronize its calendar with ical iphone, voila ... I practiced since I got my iphone and it works fine, except that it is not synchronized live.

Google has announced a new service Synchronization automated Google Calendar and contacts from Gmail . Google Sync is compatible with Apple's mobile devices, but all smartphones running Windows Mobile and Nokia or Sony Ericson few. In fact, Google uses the services of Microsoft Exchange to offer free to all its users to synchronize over the air (understanding, wireless, Internet) such as that offered by Apple with MobileMe.

For now, the emails are not taken into account, but we can reasonably estimate that it will happen in the short or medium term. There is a lack of setbacks and opinions for the moment to see if it works fine, but if so, no doubt that Google Sync will experience success while further strengthening the dominance of Google in this area.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"