Thread: iOS4 jailbreak pwnagetool - Cydia crash

iOS4 jailbreak pwnagetool - Cydia crash

I had heard that the Pwnage Tool 4.0 for jailbreaking iOS 4 has been emancipation by iPhone Dev-Team and is obtainable for download. The Pwnage Tool 4.0 jailbreak tool generates tradition ipsw firmware files for iOS 4.0 for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G and iPod touch 2G (non-MC demonstration merely) that bring up to date your iPhone OS to iOS 4 exclusive of updating its baseband. I did with the intention of by cydia collide I necessitate some assist here.

Re: iOS4 jailbreak pwnagetool - Cydia crash

We got lots necessities via twitter, facebook and email for complete instructions on how to patch the existing version or description of PwnageTool so that it is able to run by means of iOS 4.0 GM release. And so here is the total set of instructions for you to get it to run. We did notify you regarding PwnageTool bundles which were unrestricted the recent past to jailbreak iPhone 3GS on iOS 4.0 (previously iPhone OS 4), at the same time as preserving your baseband on the older 05.11.07 or 04.26.08 so that you be able to unlock it using ultrasnow or blacksnow.

I had executed the following instructions at your own risk merely. I am not accountable if you end up bricking or locking your phone. Simply carry on if you are an advanced user, and be familiar with what you are doing. Otherwise, hang approximately for the official tools which would be out soon. The iPhone 3GS merely, by means of older bootrom which has at least been jailbroken once by means of moreover redsnow, PwnageTool, Blackra1n or Snowbreeze. If your phone is one of those with newer bootrom, and has no more than been jailbroken by means of Spirit, this is not for you. You determine to end up getting 1600/1604 error when restoring the custom cooked firmware via iTunes.

I have comprise tested it and it worked for me. Additional than in view of the fact that I do not rely on an unlock, I might not test the ultrasnow or blacksnow part. Of the entire the reports that I encompass got from various testers, I be able to corroborate that this method determine to preserve your baseband, additional than ultrasnow or blacksnow unlock would not run at present as they necessitate an update for iOS 4. So if you rely on an unlock, I determine to recommend you stay away from this, additional than if you desperately desire to jailbreak your apparatus, you be able to do it at present while preserving your baseband additional than you determine to merely be capable to unlock it once ultrasnow update is released in approx.

You be able to get the representative bits if you are a registered developer, or from dissimilar content sharing sites approximately the web. Copy Pwnage Tool that you downloaded in Step 1 to your desktop. Right hit it off, and then click on “Show Package Contents” as demonstrate in the screenshot. You have to download Pwnage Tool 3.1.5. Download the most recent version or description of Pwnage Tool Bundles from msft.guy here and then eliminate it to your desktop. Download iOS 4.0 for iPhone 3GS, and iTunes 9.2 Beta for Mac.

The iPhone Dev Team has immediately updated PwnageTool to version or description of 4.01, bringing secure for iBooks on iPhone which was challenging on pwned and hacktivated iOS apparatus working iOS 4. Approximately everything else remains the similar except for this problem, and so it is suggested that you jailbreak your iPhone the entire in excess of again if we are having problem by means of the most recent release of PwnageTool.