Thread: iPhone Disabled on iTunes

iPhone Disabled on iTunes

When I connect my iPhone to iTunes 7and I get the following message iTunes could not connect to the iPhone. There is a error occurred on the same. Even in Windows Explorer it does not appear. In connection with the PC I have the little sound as when I connect a USB key and after that I did nothing. I have peripherals Apple Mobile Device USB Driver and it tells me that it works correctly. On the screen of the iPhone nothing happens either.

Re: iPhone Disabled on iTunes

I have a little trouble with my iphone jailbroken 1.1.2 and I cannot manage to synchronize with the software itunes. I would like to know how and what version of itunes should I use. When I connect the iphone to the computer, it does absolutely nothing happens. I plugged my iphone with a mini-hub and that is working. I purchased an unlocked iphone and I wanted to change the firmware via ibrick but unfortunately it was blocked and I get a black page with scrolling numbers and letters without end.

To ensure that your computer recognizes your iphone must turn on the phone and check that the usb port or cable both are functioning fine. If still there is issue then you must need to upgrade the iTunes or gets the latest one. In the help of Apple advises to check the power of the USB port. I just got the iphone it is not so old. Upgrade your iphone firmware and then check back.

I have a similar issue in my iphone also. I have found people with the same interests as there is no resolution. I have a subscription with an orange iphone which necessitates the installation of itunes to activate it. I downloaded the latest version of itunes from mac and have installed. The installation went well with the final message telling me that everything is ok and I click the option to launch itunes by the end of the installation.

When I start the computer, itunes does not start and it is supposed to start by plugging the iphone. This is what happens in the process but it still does not appear. It's been 15 days since I am working on the same. I uninstalled and reinstalled several times but nothing works and removing all the keys in the registry. I just installed fresh windows and itunes and there is no antivirus on the same.

I have a same problem for my iphone. I do not know since my phone refuses to open on iphone. Even if it is active in the process. I had installed and uninstalled the new version of the software. By deleting temporary files with CCleaner it is easy nothing appear. Update your system drivers. First of all if you are using Mac then run your update and then check back again.

I had the same problem and I finally found a bit solution for the same. First Uninstall Itunes from Add / Remove Programs and then Do not restart your system. Delete the iTunes folder in Program Files and uninstall Quicktime in Add / Remove Programs. Do not restart and then in the same way delete the QuickTimes folder from program files. Download and install Ccleaner and clean your registry. Download and install iTunes 6 a older versoin.