Thread: iPhone MobileMusicPlayer Accessory Attached message. Need a Hacker

iPhone MobileMusicPlayer Accessory Attached message. Need a Hacker

I got a MobileMusicPlayer Accessory for my iphone. I am using this for over a month and I do not regret my purchase. It is nice headset but however there is some technical issue on it. I am not finding a way to pair the iPhone with a wireless headset including Bluetooth. Because the device shows that the wifi is connected. Second thing the phone is hard to adjust on my helmet. It is quiet a big in bad shape.I am anyhow going to get a new one. I also need some games for iphone. Which one to buy.

Re: iPhone MobileMusicPlayer Accessory Attached message. Need a Hacker

If you are getting the error for the headphone then you might need to reset your iphone. A hard reset can fix out the issue. And for the head there are several manufacturers that offer you additional modules for the same. You can use them with your stereo Bluetooth. It is better if you read the compatibility document before buying the same. Among them Belkin is most famous.

It is normal, what I know is that the iphone does not support the Bluetooth stereo. On the other hand it is useful for listening to music on your headphones. Sites linking to iphone for wireless support they fail to talk about the update in the future to compensate for this error commercial apple. Imagine you, I purchased the philipps SHB-9000 for the pair with iPhone 3G and updated the 21.11.2008 firmware 2.2. The headset is not working.

I am using Philips SHB 9000 and here everything works very well on calling. The stereo microphone is quiet a nice one but according to the ipod nothing is better. I am using this on a wireless dock. You must check for the compatible headset support. There is lots of but with the phone and I will not recommend you to use this headset for your phone. Try a wired one.

It might be some issue with the phone only. You might need to search for a compatible application for the same. I am using SHB9000 Philips and I want know whether this is compatible with the iphone 3G 2.2.1 or not. The seller does not know about the same. Then another vendor came to help us with his 3G iPhone with firmware 3 beta, and its function well now.

For those who might wonder about the compatibility of these headphones with an iPhone running OS 3.0 then for that you must use A2DP profile manager. I could try it a few minutes. The stereo sound works very well in Bluetooth headphones and it does not give high fidelity. You can use Play / Pause works in bluetooth but no other commands will not work with the iPhone. There are very limited option provided.

I don't think there is proper support provided for a wireless bluetooth on the iphone. In wired mode there are no built-in commands to the headset and you cannot work with Volume management. It is different depending on whether one listens to music or just using it to make a call. In music mode only the volume buttons on the headphones are functioning well. It is quiet not possible to settle on the phone. You can adjust the volume on the phone but on the same hand the headset buttons are inoperative.