Thread: Video format for samsung corby pro

Video format for samsung corby pro

I recently bought samsung corby pro mobile. I am getting awesome features with this samsung mobile. But I have one query regarding the video format which are compatible with this mobile. I don't know which video format is playable in this samsung corby pro. I have tried to play the video file with 'FLV' format, but mobile doesn't play this file. If you have any suggestions over this video format issue of samsung corby pro, then please let me know that

Re: Video format for samsung corby pro

According to my information the media file with flv extension is not playable in samsung corby pro. Most of the samsung mobile are compatible with mp4 and 3gp files. I am also one samsung mobile and I am able to play files with these format in my mobile. So I suggest you to try to use mp4 and 3gp video for your samsung corby pro.

I am also having samsung corby pro mobile. Over this mobile I am able to play video file with MP4 file format. With 3.2 Megapixel camera take great photos at the drop of a hat. 2x zoom ensure photos come out sparkler clear, even pictures taken from a distance. You store huge multimedia files on 120MB internal memory and external microSD.

I don't have any idea about the video format which are compatible with samsung corby pro. But I able to play 'flv' file on my Nokia E72 mobile. If you want to know the video formats which are compatible with mobile, then refer the user guide of your samsung corby pro mobile. For this you will also get other essential information related to your mobile.

According to me samsung corby pro is capable to play mp4, flv and 3gp files. This mobile can play mobile of the video formats. There are some formats which are not supported in this samsung corby pro mobile such as avi video formats. This mobile also capable to play WAV, AMR files along with MP3 file format. I hope this will solve your confusion related to the video format of your mobile.

Video format for samsung corby pro

what are the video formats supported by the samsung corby pro cell phone i wanted to know this since i am looking forward to purchase a brand new samsung corby pro mobile phone. Currently i am using a Nokia cell Phone which supports formats such as MP3, MP4 , 3GP etc. Any help in this matter would be appreciated.

As far as i know there are only two video formats supported by a number of cell phones including the samsung corby pro which you have mentioned in your posts the samsung corby pro supports only the 3GP as well as the MP 4 players. If you want to use other formats you will have to install third party applications on your system.

I wonder if it's good business to buy corby or not. I have my reasons for this perhaps future purchase as I send sms from time to time because I'm not really (fan) sms but especially to take photos and share and listen to music with my friends, because they all have a portable bomb except me, that. So is it worth to listen to music and make photo. Is that without a memory card there is enough room for some pictures and music Stoker.

I have a big problem, if you could help me it would be nice. I bought a Samsung Corby and for a few weeks it went very well but two days ago, when I try to send an SMS, the screen displays: "network settings unavailable". Suddenly I can not send. What should I do now please help me to get rid of this situation.

Well all that seems problematic but i would suggest you to go to the nearest Samsung service center and get the mobile repaired there. Since it seems as your cell phone seems to be in the warranty period you will get the cell phone repaired without any cost. Hopefully this should resolve the issue.