Thread: Problem with iOS 4 No 3G Data

Problem with iOS 4 No 3G Data

Not able to use the 3G Network of my iPhone which i recently upgraded with the iOS 4. i have started facing this problem right after upgrading to iOS4. Sometimes the 3G Network seems to work and at that time the Network runs very quickly. Also suggest me a solution which will allow me to access the 3G Network more fastly and securely.

Re: Problem with iOS 4 No 3G Data

I would suggest you to do the following steps since it appears as your system may have large number of applications already running in the back ground since this will help you to stop all the unwanted applications this will free up your memory and all of it will be used for the 3G Network.
    1. Disable 3g then restarts your Iphone 3g and reactive.
    2. Settings -> General -> Network -> Enable (disable) the 3g.

This should help you

Booster 3G network recently available on the AppStore , increases the flow of its Wi-Fi and 3G in particular. The application is made to increase the MTU size, which are the size of data packets sent onto your mobile network and reduces the number of transactions, while increasing speed. To use it launch the application and select the type of network, then you must hold down to change the settings of your network connection and the application will prompt you to restart your phone to take into account the new parameters.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

3G Network Accelerator is an application available for a reasonable fee on the iTunes store and that improves the connection of your iPhone Wifi and especially 3G. How it works simply by increasing the MTU size, which are really just the size of data packets sent onto your mobile network and reduces the number of transactions, while increasing speed.

The operators claim that these clamps are put in place for many users. the mobile network is about to be saturated, they say. To avoid this hypothetical disaster, operators are therefore introduced restrictions. Example in the United States and England, operators AT & T and O2 were offering totally unlimited packages have started to impose bridles in terms of data 500MB per month, for example, with refill unit purchased.

It may be because of the network settings your network settings may does not seems to be working. So you should try to reset the network settings. Go to the Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset network settings. If you do not know how to reset the settings then it would be better to get the settings from the service provider.