Thread: IOS4 JB How Stable is it ?

IOS4 JB How Stable is it ?

Future owners of an iPhone 4, available from June 24 , will not be the only beneficiaries of the arrival of iOS 4. The new operating system from Apple is available for download on Tuesday for all users of an iPhone 3G or 3G or iPod Touch, with some restrictions , So i want to know that IOS4 JB, How Stable is it ? Any idea? Please share your information.

Re: IOS4 JB How Stable is it ?

Users iPhone 3G and 2G iPod should be pleased to hear that 0.9.5 was Redsn0w updated, Bringing its support to Windows users for jailbreak iOS 4 Gold Master on the iPhone 3G and 2G iPod . This update will include optional support of multi- task and wallpapers on iOS 4 and above devices . As usual, take all necessary precautions before proceeding with the update.

I have tested the jailbreak, everything works fine, however the iphone is very slow in activating the multitasking , by disabling everything is super ( percentage battery , background screen ). Obviously , this version Gold Master contains the same vulnerability that the different Beta iOS4. So used RedSn0w The latest version, for Jailbreak iOS4 is good.

I also find it slow but the multi naviguation is fun, even if that were so I can enjoy having my internet connection , I looked in other forums , they propose to restore it again to retrieve the MMS and Internet settings as before the passage IOS4. I dare to tinker too much longer until you confirm me the wrong manipulation. I am already happy sfr For having the network, but 3G would be even better.

For the " concerned, " there are no worries about a jailbreak iphone 3G with OS4 (if you follow the good steps and especially do not freak if your iphone is slow to remake " surface ") . To slow this is normal, the processor of 3G is not designed to run with the OS4 (well for the moment) . I think that Apple will release an Update us soon.

We believe are few new developments that will make it irresistible temptation to update their iPhone 3G/S. First records, nothing to do with Cydia categories , they are all identical records but they are fluid , easy to create and do not crash the iPhone. To create a folder , just place an application on another application and it also works for Safari bookmarks. The only downside is that the icon files is exactly similar, only his name can be changed at will.

Well, personally I think I 'm going back on my 3.1.3 and jailbreak now that it is possible that because I have trouble with iOS4 , began by the fact that I can not access off- Fi internet , and multitasking is meanwhile very disappointing . I really did not know what it would cause on my iphone ! In fact it will just be more jailbroken.