Thread: LockInfo is 3.0 Ready

LockInfo is 3.0 Ready

I need some information on the Lockinfo application for iPhone. I found this application for my phone. I want some information on the same. I want some more application suggestion for iphone security. Last time I added this application on my phone which cause crash. I had to hard reset my phone and because of that I loose all my phone contacts and applications. Thanks.

Re: LockInfo is 3.0 Ready

I was looking for solution how to customize its lockscreen by adding some functions from this artist's such as weather, missed calls, appointments, unread messages or emails. This is possible only for the iPhone which are jailbroken and that the application Winterboard which is used for installing themes is installed. You can then download this application and run it.

Here are the steps which are going to be used for Lockinfo. For taht first open cydia in your iphone and then add beyouriphone in your source. Then install LockInfo and then install Li Matte Matte Weather Plugin and LockInfo IU, it will add to the weather info that Lock did not integrate by default. You will then activate the theme in Winterboard UI LockInfo Matte. Restart your iPhone and done. You can then configure your lockscreen as you want via the menu settings LockInfo in the iPhone.

For those who have LockInfo it seems that there is a patch for other languages even if the application is not set by default. I am concern with lockinfo 3.0.1 installed on my phone and everything went well yesterday and I have jailbroken my phone with BlackRa1n and it was done successfully. I am looking for more lockinfo menu settings despite the fact that it is installed on cydia and the same is functional. I tried to restart, restore settings, remove and reinstall all programs cydia but there is nothing I can do more.

I propose the LockInfo 1.0.113 unlocked one.. The application is available on Cydia. But you need a jailbreak version of phone. If you like this application then you can purchase it from the developer. At first go to Cydia and install the package in the preference loader. Then download the .deb file and rename the file to lock.deb. Now upload the file in the directory / var / mobile / from your iPhone / iPod Touch and run-MobileTerminal available Cydia/Icy- and enter the following commands: su, Alpine, dpkg-i and lock.deb. Reboot your phone.

I thing you might be using the a beta version so you got the error. Try to get the most newest version of the same. To install it add a proper source in cydia and then install Lock Screen Info. You will then activate the theme in Winterboard LockInfo. By default the language is set and you can just replace the lockinfo.js for other language support. And as you can see on the capture if you display the time and the information.

Lockinfo is an application that lets you keep an eye on your iphone from your lockscreen but this application is not free. Just install a source for the same. There are some site which offers you a free application but those are cracked version and they can create issue on your phone. Lockinfo is a convenient tool that can be enhanced by plugins to make it more complete and consists of settings that allows several broad changes.