Thread: iPhone 3G with iOS4 cant change the black background

iPhone 3G with iOS4 cant change the black background

I have loaded the iOS4 on my iPhone 3G just before a week or so. I was trying to change the wall paper or the background. But am not able to change the background. Most probably this is because i am missing something . I am not getting the option to change the background anywhere on the iPhone 3G iOS 4. Please help me.

Re: iPhone 3G with iOS4 cant change the black background

If you own an iPhone 3G or iPod Touch recently and you have downloaded iOS4 , you can change the wallpaper on your home screen.

• As on the iPad . Here's how:
    • Go to Settings
    • Select Wallpaper
    • Tap the images that represent the screen and unlock the home screen
    • Choose an image from the wallpapers offered by Apple or your photo album
    • Choose whether you want to assign to unlock your screen to your home screen, or both
    • Press the Home button to find your new wallpaper

Updated on last night without problem and iPod Touch 2G 32GB Can not be a simple background instead of that damn black home menu! However, when installing I lost all my music even after restoration. With the way indicated in the article, AC only replaces the screen "slide to unlock / unlock" , If someone has a tip other than the jailbreak. I have not multitask more ... But the record is cool

But I do not think so I ios4 has less functional and less user friendly than others because I have an 8gb apple is disgusting that pushes people to buy the most expensive things in this manner while in their advertising they say is that a touch has only 225 $ to use this award as an argument but does not say that there are fewer opportunities, just a bit at the output ios4 for the people who bought it in the time to take a more expensive.

After a lot of research and development i have found out a partial solution to your problem. If you opt for photos taken with your camera, you can try to send mail from your PC to your address listed on your iphone and place them in wallpapers or send your pictures taken with your iPhone that they fetch and by mail via your PC.

I do not know if this fits the issue but it is possible to choose a display picture up on iPhone (via iTunes sync) as wallpaper on the homepage one that appears when you turn on their PC and on which you type the code. To do not need image, just image it displays uquand press the little arrow coming out of a rectangle, so it offers:
    • Use as wallpaper
    • Send ocurrier
    • Assign to a contact

It is obviously the first option to be chosen.

Hello everyone, I have my package virgin paradise since last month, I have already made the manipulation to go online and everything works fine. But I wonder if I can read and send my mails via the free application "Mail" pre-installed on the iphone. it does not pass out? Also I have a hotmail account. Someone is in the same situation and I can confirm that no non-package.