Thread: iPhone Battery Guide and Charging Tips

iPhone Battery Guide and Charging Tips

I am looking for iPhone battery tips and support. I am also looking for some application that would show me the percentage of battery remaining by clicking on the battery remaining. What are the other most useful tips to recharge a battery and preserve the same for a long time. My battery goes down very fast and due to that I am having trouble while chatting.

Re: iPhone Battery Guide and Charging Tips

A free software, Optimizer just help you in managing the backup of your iPhone or iPod touch. The software provides an estimate of the autonomy of the latter at a time T and offers some advice in English, unfortunately - to optimize the autonomy in general. Nothing is a breakthrough for advanced users - limit the push, location services, brightness etc.

To show next to the stack at the top right of the screen you can see the percentage of remaining battery on iPhone. Here you do not need to download the application. There is a inbuilt service provided for you to check the battery level instantly. Fro that click on Settings and then click on General. Now choose use and then press the Battery Level option. You can view your remaining battery.

I have a few days my iPhone 3G is giving out big problems. It was with my battery which runs down completely in a few hours. Maybe I did not leave enough time recharge but this was before. So I finally called Apple and they told me to restore my iphone as a new phone and I did that same. I noticed that the battery level also came down very fast. I wanted to know if there is a normal anyway to fix that.

I had called Apple for the issue. Apple has decided to investigate battery problems faced by new iPhone 3G since the release of iPhone OS 3.1. The batteries are depleted at an alarming rate. Whoever is experiencing this problem will need to install diagnostic software that is not available to the general public and which records changes in various parameters, including consumption and weight some applications.

I was also searching for some specific reason behind this. Some experts say that the processor consumes 50% more power than before in certain conditions. Apple could have simply failed to detect this fault before the release of version 3.1 of the OS. If 3G is primarily affected by this problem, some 3G iPhone owners would experience similar difficulties. I waiting for some better fix for this.

I wanted to share this little accessory that saved my life in many situations. It is a backup battery that is recharged by solar energy. I use it to my phone and on my MP3. It comes with a battery. It costs nothing and I bought it on Ebay. You can look for some portable charger for your phone on ebay and buy one. You might be using your iphone for longer time due to which are you not able to get good battery life.