Thread: Jailbreak IOS4 New Boot Rom

Jailbreak IOS4 New Boot Rom

Yes, you read it right. iH8sn0w has presently uploaded a video on YouTube, and it's the majority unbelievable video I have comprised ever seen from iH8sn0w, it previously Jail broken iPhone 3GS on iOS 4 and by means of innovative Bootrom (Yes, innovative BOOTROM), additional than I would say Sadly that it requires to downgrade first to 3.1.2 then Jailbreak using Sn0wbreeze innovative update, SO you be supposed to have saved SHSH on saurik's server (Cydia).

Re: Jailbreak IOS4 New Boot Rom

There is no ETA declared by iH8sn0w additional than I am certain it determine to be soon, So do not forget to go subsequent to me on Twitter or turn out to be a fan on Face book to get this bring up to date whenever it's released and go ahead to jailbreak your iPhone 3GS. If you got an iPhone 3GS on iOS 4 by means of previous bootrom then you be able to follow the guide to Jailbreak iOS 4 on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G and iPod Touch 2G using Sn0wbreeze V1.

I have comprised a 3GS by means of the MB in the model number and I be familiar by means of it's the innovative bootrom for the reason that of the black rain JB which is if you had the innovative bootrom then you had to secure each time you required restart your phone which was the case for me. Tranquil waiting for a 3GS innovative bootrom un-tethered JB in view of the fact that day one. Determine to it occur for 4.0. The Redsnow I consideration someone said.

It determines to occur every day; I am wondering if there has been any mumblings regarding innovative bootrom jailbreak discharge date. I tried this and it did not run on my 3gs, MB model. At present I am wedged by means of 4.0 non JB's cause for some reason I cannot restore my 3.1.3 even though got my SHSH files on Cydia. I am presently on Spirit JB 3.1.3 by means of my old bootrom 3GS. It determine to this guide work for me.

Decided to obtain the plunge, and try to snowbreeze jailbreak my 3GS which I be familiar with has the previous bootrom to no avail so 3GS owners who are uncertain of their bootrom do not anxiety trying you determine to waste your time. Yes additional than your phone had to be previously jail broken by means of blackra1n for snow breeze to run additional than what if I immediately restore/upgrade to 4.0, thus eliminating the Spirit 3.1.3 jailbreak. Or would this not get rid of it.

I contain or have iphone 3gs 4.0 and baseband is 05.13.04. Be able to this software jailbreak my iphone. Primarily it was 3.1.3 and base band 05.12.01 and I by no means did jailbreak or unlock. I encompass an iphone 3GS by means of previous bootrom working on a JB 3.1.2 firmware and this guide worked similar to a charm for me until I received the 1600 error. Then I used the connection to the guide on top of and it fixed the 1600 error.

I was wondering how long I be supposed to get ready myself to hang around for a jailbreak. I have a 3gs by means of the innovative bootrom and am working a straight-up 4.0 installation. Spirit came out perhaps 5 or so months subsequent to the innovative bootrom. Is it safe to guess that it might take an additional five months for a jailbreak to come out for 4.0. Why does it take so much longer for innovative bootrom jailbreak to come out, compared to the standard jailbreak.