Thread: Unlocking iOS 4 for T-Mobile

Unlocking iOS 4 for T-Mobile

I have been using an apple iPhone 3G and subscribed to verizon and since i am have planned to move to a different country where i would like to subscribe to T-Mobile. At present i am subscribed to verizon, But as far as i know i am not allowed to use the T-Mobile and the T-Mobile sim won't work either on this phone so please tell me how Unlocking iOS 4 for using it with T-Mobile can be achieved.

Re: Unlocking iOS 4 for T-Mobile

In this situation i would suggest you to call the customer and tell them that you would be leaving for Some other country where they can't provide services to you and hence they will provide you with a unique code which can be used to unlock your Mobile phone use that code and get your phone unlock you can now use any sim card which you want.

You can also try to get some applications which can help you in this matter because sometimes the customer care won't help you . If this is the case then such application will prove useful. These applications generate codes to unlocking the iPhone for using it with the subscriber which ever you like. Even online code generator can also work in this case.

Mobile operators lead us to a new mobile phone almost every two years, with attractive offers at once a "bonus points" or packs at unbeatable prices. So, who do not end up with one or more old phones on the arms, in perfect condition? One might be tempted to sell at low prices or give it to someone in his entourage. Another scenario: you are free from any engagement with your service and want to change the original while keeping the same mobile phone. The above methods should work.

In some cases, SIM cards from the same operator will not be more compatible. Mobile operators argue that it is a protection against theft. Of course, but also and above all one of two ways to prevent the subscriber from "escaping" too quickly to competition and the other being the traditional commitment period matched to the purchase of a pack or renewal of motive.

It depends on when you want to proceed with desimlockage. Within six months of purchase or renewal of the pack of the mobile operator's bill this service between 75 to 100 $ . Beyond six months, this service is completely free (except the price of telephone communication with the customer service operator). It is strongly recommended that after this period of six months, which is generally the case for a phone used.

Note the phone's IMEI number, identification number unique to each terminal. You can find this 15 digit number under the phone battery. It is usually displayed under the barcode on the phone. Or if you do not want to open the mobile, simply type the code "* # 06 #" on your telephone keypad. The 15 digit code will appear, you'll have time to notice.

I read with interest the comments about the slowness of Categories. I was really agree with this view, the point of having uninstalled a time. Until I discovered that fully integrates CategoriesSB Categories to SpringBoard. Therefore, more slow, the response is instantaneous. I said it had bought CategoriesSB which is not free.