Thread: iOS 4 for iPhone: Group Messaging and + Symbol in App Store

iOS 4 for iPhone: Group Messaging and + Symbol in App Store

Recently when i visited the App stop i found some new options over there i found an option for Group messaging setting which arrived with the newly launched iOS4 application and when i enter the App store i can see a new and little plus sign. Which is present in the next frame. Hope some body may have used these till day can explain.

Re: iOS 4 for iPhone: Group Messaging and + Symbol in App Store

I have not used this applications so i would suggest you that if you are very much concerned than you should try to use the applications or simply you can click on the options to get the details of the applications which you want. I think that they will not force you to buy those applications. Even though you can get a trial version for the same which will help you more in this matter.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The thing is known: get an icon, a screen, a logo or photo, select the object to customize, read the information (i command for fans), get in the top left icon in the existing and paste it before we copy to replace it). When you have four or five pages, each containing 16 miniature icons in the file, after a few hours of use you will experience the irrepressible desire to improve the navigability of your iPhone today, tomorrow your iPad.

On the merits, I am quite convinced by your comments to both. Here is where I remain cautious on the fact that people actually use this feature (I believe enough in my statistics empirically to have trained many people in the use of tools in my work). And basically the bottom, I say the files are still on top, it's true, but I think that improvements iOS there are still a lot to contribute a lot to me that a higher priority than ( info on the lock screen, etc..)

Personally, I wonder why Apple has never implemented navigation in two dimensions in the springboard. It would be consistent with Spaces on Mac and more. I move right to see my main games, I go for my secondary games. I'm moving right again to get my main utility, the top side for utilities etc..

I would suggest you not to bother so much about this problem since this is not a very serious issue. If you want to know more ab out those symbols and icons then it would be better to go and check it your self. You can do this by simply clicking it. Hopefullly this should resolve this should resolve the issue.