Thread: Save SHSH's blobs on an iPhone 4

Save SHSH's blobs on an iPhone 4

I know that this sound bit premature to ask but i just want to ask that is it possible to save SHSH's for iphone 4 models? I guess it would be possible to do so by redirecting them to cydia servers with the DFU mode trick. Is there anybody who have done this or have any idea whether it can be done or not.

Re: Save SHSH's blobs on an iPhone 4

I have heard that the TinyUmbrella has been updated to support iPhone 4 so it would be an important to save SHSH Blobs of your phone now only as the rumors about the new firmware update are out and it can be out at any time, may be the next week. If you are having the SHSH blobs on file then you would be able to downgrade anytime to iOS 4 from iOS 4.01.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

here i have given you some important notes for iPhone 4 users who want to save their SHSH blobs. If you wish to restore to ios 4 from your iPhone 4 then do not forget to uninstall Wi-Fi Sync before going further. If you want to obtain the SHSH then you have to attach the device. Though restore on an iPhone 4 gets completed but with some errors.

Steps for saving the SHSH Blobs files on your iPhone 4 are as follows.
    1. First of all download the TinyUmbrella.
    2. Now connect your iPhone.
    3. Launch the TinyUmbrella which you have just downloaded.
    4. For iOS 4 : Press ‘Save my SHSH’ button.
    5. Non iOS 4 users : Click on an ‘Advanced Options’ and then next to ‘Device/Version’ change that to 4.0 and then press ‘Save my SHSH’ button.

If you are using Mac OS X then you have to Copy the app OUT OF THE DMG. Actually if you run an application from inside of the DMG then you get the repeating prompts for entering password. It is bad but i have got the solution for it. You have to copy it wherever you want and then check that this problem of entering password again and again is still there or not. It must have gone now!!!

I have gone through the procedure for saving my SHSH for 4.0 with Cydia using TinyUmbrella and then even i have got the verification about saving it but when i opened my iPhone and checked the same from the Cydia then i got that there was SHSH only for the 3.x firmwares. Now what could be the problem here or i have not given much time to Cydia.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"