Thread: Upgrading iPhone From 3G to 4G on Contract

Upgrading iPhone From 3G to 4G on Contract

Iphone too had came in lots of new version. Like the 3G or the 4G version. I need some comparison between 3G and 4G. I need some help to find out some tips on the same. What is thing about camera. I heard that some the camera in new version give a HD quality video on the same. Does the 4G will give a much faster service and internet as compare to 4G.

Re: Upgrading iPhone From 3G to 4G on Contract

According to an comparison on a site found that the pixels of the iPhone screen 4 measure 6.5 x 20 microns x 40 microns as against 3G. This phone is real fast and fluid screen fantasy. The number of pixels is in the same length and width so you get a higher number of pixel in the 4G version of iphone. The newest version of the phone is much better to use and comes with new features.

There are some companies under who amount the phone is launched. You might to look at the local service provider for details. In iPhone 2G the media messages are not supported on while on iPhone 3G and Phone 3G S is available by the operator. The MMS option must be added depending on your package. Sending a video by MMS is not available on iPhone 3G.

As far as I know that the new iPhone 4 has a high resolution of iPhone 3G in comparison to iPhone 4. With an open web page gives the feeling that the second really dig the gap in terms of definition. The two iPhones are not under iOS 4.0 jailbroken. Note that the iPhone 4 in a much better in the category of high definition video. In my opinion it is one of the most beautiful success of this new iPhone is the most striking change.

You can go for various reasons for comparing iPhone 3G or 4G. If you talk about the resolution then you will get 960 x 640 pixels at 326 dpi in the iPhone 3G and 3.5 inches is the thickness. You will get 5 megapixel camera on the iPhone 4, 3 Mega Pixel on 3G and 2 megapixel on the 3G. Camera facade on the iPhone 4 provides a 30 fps VGA support in comparison to the older model.

Vieo recording HD (720p), iPhone 4 VGA on the 3GS gives you HD Video recording at 720p. That can give you around 30 frames per second with back camera. I like the video output support on my phone. This is 1024 x 768 pixels in HD on the iPhone 4. So that is quiet a high. WiFi standard n is chosen for iPhone 4G and this are not provided for iPhone 3G.

In iPhone 4 there is an additional sensor of 3-axis gyroscope is added in comparison to the iPhone 3G and 3. Performance is increased by 31% when comparing the iPhone 3G and 4. The iOS 4 gives us the ability to create folders to organize our applications. By moving an application on another, a file is created and named with the category that corresponds to the added applications.