Scan business cards in seconds right into your address book! ScanBizCards combines a mobile scanner with a mini-CRM application in the palm of your hand. It does what other scanning apps do - scanning and adding the new contact info to the address book.
- Take a new photo or select from saved photos
- Don't worry about the orientation, we automatically detect it and rotate the image accordingly
- Optionally crop the image for a quicker and more accurate scan or just to save a nicer thumbnail
- If you need to touch up the results after a scan, we show you the corresponding part of the image zoomed-in, side-by-side with the text item
- It's that simple - now just touch "Add To Address Book". The card image is attached to the new contact entry.
- You don't have to add to the address book if you don't want to [unlike other apps where it's the only thing you can and must do] - enjoy all our features regardless
- After a scan, send a Quick Intro email to the new contact with your own info
- Forward the contact (scanned text + image + V-card) to a co-worker or friend
- Invite the new contact to join your LinkedIn network without ever leaving the app!
- Add a calendar reminder to follow-up right from within the app (synchronized with the iPhone calendar or your Desktop calendar)!
- Phone numbers, email addresses and URLs recognized during the scan appear highlighted, allowing you to use them immediately just by touching them [just added: SMS function]
- Organize your cards in custom folders to group contacts from a particular tradeshow, industry or anything else
- Status icons let you see at a glance whether each card was added to the address book, whether a calendar reminder was set, if you made notes in that card or if a LinkedIn invite was sent
- Flip through your cards in attractive 3D "cover flow" interface
2. ActiveStrategy iRound
ActiveStrategy iRound enables clients to easily collect all kinds of field-level information pertaining to an organization’s strategy or performance metrics, including survey scores, compliance information, and even photographs. This data can then be wirelessly uploaded to ActiveStrategy Enterprise where it is automatically consolidated, rolled-up, and displayed on an organizational dashboard or scorecard.
Executives, managers, and other decision makers can then monitor this real-time information and track improvement actions that will drive performance results. Users can also view scorecard data and improvement activities on ActiveStrategy Mobile for the iPhone.
This free client is part of the overall solution, which includes a form designer and user administration server, ActiveStrategy Enterprise connector, and support and deployment services.
ActiveStrategy iRound is particularly well suited to:
- Healthcare applications, such as clinical rounding, safety compliance, and patient satisfaction
- Manufacturing applications, such as line-level quality sampling and safety inspections
- Military applications, such as command climate surveys
- Government applications, such as citizen feedback, service delivery monitoring
- Provide real-time feedback from internal and external customers across all other industries
3. BIRT Mobile Viewer
Actuate, the people behind BIRT, bring you the BIRT Mobile Viewer. This native iPhone application allows you to take your most valuable asset, information, with you wherever you go. Secured with the power of the BIRT iServer, your content is presented with speed and fidelity.
The mobile client is initially configured to load demo content allowing users to experience the power of unfettered access immediately. The client can be easily updated to point to any available BIRT iServer exposing user-specific content on the go. The Mobile User will have access to any and all content they have rights to on the target iServer. The viewer will honor all existing security rules enforced by the iServer.
The BIRT Mobile Platform features both a mobile client and a server-based administration application. The administration application (available as a download from the BIRT Exchange Marketplace) allows each iServer user to hand-pick the content they want to access via their mobile device. This makes for a focused, efficient mobile experience unique to each and every user.
The content and information you need to stay ahead of the curve is distinct. Why not leverage the only platform designed to give you exactly what you need, whenever you need it, wherever you are? Let the BIRT Mobile Viewer cut the cord and put the power of BIRT and the iServer in your pocket.
4. Rover Retriever
Easy mobile access to your vital business information.
Rover Retriever connects you to the vital business information you need while mobile. Use Rover Retriever on your company iPhones or iPads to offer your remote employees secure access to the reports, documents, and spreadsheets they need in real-time to get the job done
Rover Retriever is now available for free on the iPhone and the iPad! Install Rover Retriever now.
Rover Retriever makes the IT administrator or systems integrator's job easier. It requires no VPN connection and takes just minutes to install on your office computer. Empower your sales teams, customer service reps, project managers, or traveling executives to make better, faster decisions while away from the office. Install Rover Retriever for free on your iPhone or iPad now. Then go to http://roverapps.com to install and run the Rover Gateway on the computer or corporate server (Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7) you wish to access remotely.
If you are looking for some other iPhone and iPod Touch applications then refer: Best Applications for iPhone and iPod Touch.