Thread: iOS 4 seems to have broken my 3G Data Access

iOS 4 seems to have broken my 3G Data Access

I have recently update my iPhone 3G to the latest iOS4 which i have heard a lot about. But after the upgradation takes place after that i can only make a call and receive calls nothing else. I can not access the mail as well as weather. Any one is having the solution for the problem of mine then please let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: iOS 4 seems to have broken my 3G Data Access

I think that there might be some problem with the update process because of which you are unable to get the all the features of the iOS 4. So i will advise you to reinstall the iOS 4 to your iPhone and see whether the new installation of the iOS 4 is working with the issue of yours or not. Hope that this will work for your issue.

I have tried the same for so many times but nothing is working with the issue of mine. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the iOS 4 for 5 times but every time i am getting the same problem and i am unable to make use of the mails and weather application. Lots of more application is also having the same problem.

When you update the iPhone with the new OS at that time you will get this kind of problem because the Exchange server configuration changes to another setting. When you check in the Exchange Sever Configuration you will come to know that the email ID has been changes to another mail. So make configuration according to your use and possibly it will start working.

As you are unable to get it working with the replies that i have given so let me tell you that the problem can be solved with the Reset of the iPhone. Just take the back up of the iPhone and then perform the hard reset of the data which will create iPhone to run on the old factory setting. Now update it with the iOS 4 and see whether it is working or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiro View Post
    As you are unable to get it working with the replies that i have given so let me tell you that the problem can be solved with the Reset of the iPhone. Just take the back up of the iPhone and then perform the hard reset of the data which will create iPhone to run on the old factory setting. Now update it with the iOS 4 and see whether it is working or not.
    I have gone through the same but let me tell you that it is not working for me even after going with the reset and again installation of the iOS 4 is still not working for me. So if you can let me know how to downgrade to the 3GS then i will perform the same as i am not happy with the iOS for. Hope you will help me.