Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Several problems with my LG Neon TE365

Portable Devices

Old 03-07-2010

Several problems with my LG Neon TE365

Alright. This phone has been giving me so much bullshit from the moment I got it. I want to know if it's just my damn copy of the phone that's messed up or if everyone's does the same thing.

First of all, what's been bothering the crap out of my recently is SOME TEXT MESSAGES WON'T GET RECEIVED. I have several friends who I used to text extremely frequently with, and ALL OF A SUDDEN I don't receive their texts any more. This is EXTREMELY frustrating.

Secondly, this phone is really laggy while I'm texting. I'll be texting away, and then out of the blue it'll go up a line, left a space, right a space, down a line, or just straight out take forever to process my typing. ALSO VERY IRRITATING.

I was about to call Rogers about this shit that has been happening but I fuigured I'd do a bit of research before calling them. If any of you know what the **** is wrong with my phone, please PLEASE leave some advice. However, I have a strong feeling that I'm going to need to replace my phone.

Thank you all.

Old 03-07-2010

Re: Several problems with my LG Neon TE365

The problem basically seems to be with the phone memory. The phone memory may be full or there is no much available to store. So in order to make it function properly you need to check out for the thing that is by freeing up the space in phone memory by deleting unwanted and temporary files. Then flash the phone memory or make a backup of the required thing. Update firmware of the phone and look for the conclusion.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,