Thread: Iphone Black Screen of Death

Iphone Black Screen of Death

I get a 16GB iPhone which I had purchased last year. I had unlocked the phone long time before with Thunder. I find myself faced with a black screen on my phone recently. This happens after installing a application so I thought that this might be due to that application. I remove that but still the problem is keep on increasing. It is not working and now I see a continuous black screen on the phone.

Re: Iphone Black Screen of Death

The good thing is that you will always unlocked the phone with proper application. For the black screen press the Home + Power button for some time. You might need to reset the phone settings back again. Try iTunes to update the software for the phone. If that works then you might does not need to do much. But not then you will face more issues after that. I think this is a software issue.

I found the solution for the same. My iphone had the same problem. The screen lit up for some or more and then it goes back to black. It had kept my phone on vibration so that I can get the calls. For that just plug the iPhone on the computer and then hold the power button and the middle at the same time for 10 sec. The phone will reboot and leave the same for sometime.

I have my iPhone 3G which I purchased last week. The phone is not jailbroked. Suddenly after a phone call, it became black. There was nothing happening on the phone. I am sure you do not have too heavy suggestion here. I am looking for the solution. As it is now recognized by itunes and sync. I found some site which tells that you might need to update the software. I fear that I will lose data while resetting it.

I turn voice over on my iphone 3G and since from that time I cannot get see my screen back. I have some website where I cannot scroll the page. I started to remove the battery and then put back but the display became totally dark. Even I am not able to see the menu. I can navigate to the menu button. I showed the same to a shop which said that my screen is gone.

First connect the phone to your PC and then put in charge. If you try to press the big button down for 10 seconds or about 15 seconds then you might get a success to turn it off. Now try to hold the buttons on or standby and then click on menu the big button for ten seconds. Your phone might restart for some while and then you can see the screen. Update the phone software instantly.

I found a way to unlock my iphone. For that simultaneously press the stop button which is top right and then the control knob which is front, bottom, center. You will need to press them for 10 to 15 seconds. Here you does not need to connect to the same to computer. The iPhone will reset and repaired will be done normally after one minute. Then you can update your software.