Thread: MAX Memory card size Sansa Fuze

MAX Memory card size Sansa Fuze

I have recently purchased the Sansa Fuze and I am not aware of many things that are related to it. The main thing that I want to ask you guys is that, what is the maximum capacity (size) of memory card that can be supported by the Sansa Fuze..?? Please provide some information about it along with other details that can prove useful for me.

Re: MAX Memory card size Sansa Fuze

Sansa C200 - verify the version of the player. To confirm, go to Settings and then click on the option System Info.
    • For the firmware 01.xx.xx (C200 Version 1) - up to 2 GB microSD card
    • For firmware firmware 03.xx.xx (C200 Version 2) - up to 4 GB microSDHC cards.
    • Sansa Connect - supports microSDHC cards to 16GB
    • Sansa e100 - supports SD cards up to 2GB
    • Sansa e200 - check the version of the player. To check, go to Settings> Info.
    • Sansa e200R - up to 2 GB microSD card
    • Sansa Express - supports up to 2GB microSD card
    • Sansa Fuze - supports microSDHC cards to 16GB
    • Sansa Shaker - supports SD cards up to 2GB
    • Sansa View - supports microSDHC cards to 16GB

I recently purchased this player. I therefore wish to share my impressions, because the tests are rare on the topic for the moment on Web. SanDisk has just announced the arrival of its new MP3 player, the Sansa Fuze. A drive for the less attractive, in the range of entry level products. This player is available with capacities of 2, 4 and 8 GB player is available in several colors in the U.S., but France will inherit only black, at least at launch, it was learned from Sandisk. Music playback (MP3, WAV, WMA, or not), video (MPEG 4) photo (JPG), FM radio or listening to audiobooks, this player also includes a microSD card slot (and SDHC) , features integrated microphone and voice recorders with a 1.9 inch color screen for watching movies in landscape mode.

Its battery (internal) is displayed with an autonomy of 24 hours audio playback and five hours video playback. The following are strengths of Sansa Fuze :
    • Color Screen 1.9 "
    • Play music, videos, photos (JPG)
    • FM Tuner
    • Voice Recording
    • Microphone
    • Port Card Micro SD / Micro SDHC

I too have to choose between the D2 and Fuze, I loved the customization of the sound on the D2, and many effects, but against taking hand was not great, I have not found the tactile convaicant was really on that kind of player. I preferred the Fuze. The sound is less customizable than the Cowon, but for those who are fortunate to have a Fuze V1, Rockbox can improve things. Unfortunately it is still incompatible with the V2 version that is sold today. To continue the comparison with the Cowon, I found that the Fuze was clearer than the D2, the separation of instruments seemed to me more pronounced and wider sound stage. The fuze also seemed to me less loaded in the bottom of the spectrum.