Thread: Text Reader for Sansa Fuze

Text Reader for Sansa Fuze

I just want to know about the Text Reader for Sansa Fuze. I am not having much idea about it, so thought that you guys can provide me some help. Also post some information about the Sansa Fuze. Just like the Sansa Fuze and Sansa Clip (Sandisk), which compete respectively iPod Nano and iPod Shuffle Apple. Should I go for that sandisk? Any other information related to the topic would be grateful.

Re: Text Reader for Sansa Fuze

Rockbox [en] is a firmware (firmware) for free media players. It was originally developed for Archos Studio, the goal was to compensate for the limitations present in the original firmware. I think that it would be helpful for you too. This may allow use of particular applications such as a text editor (very limited and may not ergonomic but it is still a player) and games. Among the most remarkable games ago Doom, frozen bubbles, and a breakout game. You can also play game boy games, I could not test games game boy advance, apparently the sansa fuze does not have enough memory.

The latest version of Rockbox for the Sansa fuze is not considered as stable as shown on this page [en] . Indeed the free firmware does not support USB connection with the computer. This limitation can be annoying but is easily circumvented by the ability to boot on the official firmware. The transition to Sansa firmware is supposed to be automatic when connected to the computer but on my walkman it fails to start. To access the internal memory on the Sansa I start first by pressing the "previous song" and then I connect to the computer.

To install Rockbox, I used the utility available on the website. It is very easy to use. The function of autodetection not worked, I set the mount point. Once the mount point is correctly configured, you can then click on "Installation complete". The utility leads us to the page where you can download the Sansa firmware so that it be amended to allow dual-booting. Then you have specified the location of the original firmware. The next step retrieves the latest version of Rockbox and then installs it on the player.Once the mount point is correctly configured, you can then click on "Installation complete". The utility leads us to the page where you can download the Sansa firmware so that it be amended to allow dual-booting. Then you have specified the location of the original firmware. The next step retrieves the latest version of Rockbox and then installs it on the player.

I also installed Rockbox on a Sansa Fuze, and it works very well for two months, to the delight of my son. Doom added fairly easily, for my part I preferred to manage the files "manually". The only "bug" is noticed that the official firmware gets stuck on the update of the database when it loads. So I would like to tell you that you should get some way out for this bug.!!

Sansa is all there to centralize everything he can do with your Sansa e200 and firmware Rockbox and SanDisk.
    • Play Tetris, Pacman, Solitaire, breakout, Space Invaders, Snake, Jewels, Sudoku, Doom / Doom II and their many variations
    • Emulation Gaming Game Boy and Nes with Rockboy and Ines, and games ZX80
    • Play all types of audio formats [MP3, OGG / Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack (. Wav), AC3 (A/52), AAC/MP4, ALAC (Apple Lossless), WMA]
    • View images and photos in JPEG format (. Jpg)
    • Watch videos and films to MPEG1/MPEG2 or MOV
    • Applications like calculator, metronome, stopwatch, text file editor and more!

I had the choice to replace my Samsung T10 lost ... I had already bought the 4GB version for my girlfriend and it is without hesitation that I have dark on this model! Output his very own, top ergonomics (better than the iPod nano in my opinion), good FM radio reception (without RDS), voice recorder, known as a USB storage device (MSC or MTP mode). Port microSD expansion if 8GB is not enough (32GB max, 40GB in all night!). For me, the Sansa Fuze is the best alternative if you do not need the bluetooth and seeking an excellent MP3 player.

Good suggestion that Amazon offers a package with headphones PHILIPS. Those supplied with the device are of poor quality, bad because the Sansa Fuze audio rendering excellent. That SanDisk continues on this path, and we propose can be a product equivalent to the iPod Nano. The sound quality is to go far from straightforward interface at first but got used to it. The radio reception is perfect in all circumstances. This is an outstanding product especially for the price.

Listen, watch and all day through a battery of 24 hours of autonomy and space for 2000 songs. The Sansa Fuze from SanDisk is your favorite spawning. Watch your favorite video clips on the color screen of 1.9" on the Sansa Fuze. Listen to FM radio with 40 preset stations, play with the integrated voice recorder and take still photos with you. An incredible battery autonomy in device only 0.75 inches: The Sansa Fuze is revolutionizing the world of audio and video players.

The pad rotates around the central button and is proving very useful to navigate through the menus of Fuze, and to adjust the volume. It can store photos to the player, which has, I think, of limited value. It may be interesting however to watch videos on its Fuze, damage, however the format must be compressed. Screen 1, 9 "is also quite small for such use. Significant difference for the Fuze, the presence of a MicroSD slot to increase capacity! It becomes a great way to get a drive of several GB for an unbeatable price. In terms of disappointments, the owner USB ... damage, even if it seems faster than a standard connection.