Thread: iPhone 3GS iOS4 Jailbreak Error:1600

iPhone 3GS iOS4 Jailbreak Error:1600

I have been trying to JailBreaking my iPhone 3GS to iOS 4. But i got an error message which states that Error: 1600 . Just out here today that already premiere a custom firmware version of iPhone 3Gs iOS 4, I would like to know whether i am issing something that this custom version of firmware is not compatible with the iPhones 3Gs with former Bootrom help me in this matter.

Re: iPhone 3GS iOS4 Jailbreak Error:1600

Try to perform the following procedure to jailbreak your iPhone once again. Warning! if you install this custom firmware you will use the recovery process, then do a backup of your iPhone.
    • Connect your iPhone 3Gs
    • Launch iTunes
    • Then click Restore by holding down Shift (Shift)
    • In the window, select the Custom firmware to previously downloaded.
    • Can Open
    • The recovery process starts.

When I received it was enabled but I have restored. So I tried number of tutorial and software (on win 7, Win XP and Mac 10.6) but nothing works! Snowbreeze me an error 1600, 1602 and 1604 and I think I made a mistake Spirit -1. I tried to downgrade and restore with different firmware downloaded on several different sites but nothing exactly.

Connect your iPhone and open iTunes. SHIFT + Click Restore, then choose the firmware 3.1.2 on your pc. Let dowgrade be done, and ¾ of the restoration you will have the following message (error 1015). Do not touch your iPhone or iPod. Go to BlackRa1n geohot then Ra1n Make It. And miraculously, the head geohot appears on your spring the problem should be resolved now.

Passage to 3.1.3 jailbroken (with Cydia on the spring) follow the same.
    1. Prepare a custom firmware with sn0wbreeze or looking on the net and save it to your desktop
    2. Launch iTunes
    3. SHIFT + Click Restore
    4. Choose your Custom FMW in 3.1.3, launch the restoration
    5. Let it
    6. And now the iPhone 3.1.3 Jaibreak without worry!

Important: In my case, I did not need because I unlocked an iPhone officially free! Also, I save in my ecid saurik. I do not know if it matters.

I hope you can easily able to do jailbreak with the above replies. If you are unable to do the jailbreak by above method then you can see here for the another method of jailbreaking with iOS 4 on the iPhone 3GS

It depends on the individual. Many of these applications that you had to jailbreak your iPod Touch to run before, are now available in the App Store. If you like having full control of your device, then yes, it's worth it. Although there are few applications available for install now (jailbroken applications) because of an incompatibility with the firmware 2 , 0, many will be updated.

Everything went wrong, so I restored the iPod with firmware 2.0 and n local ' no update 2.0.2. Then I started again, first ensure that" Device Support "was empty. In Step 3, I got two beams: 2.0 and 2.0.1, so I choose 2 , 0, everything worked. Now I have a question: I have already installed applications to use the WiFi, use openssh (successfully connected via SFTP), synchronization information, etc. but I can not set a password, the iPod does not use the password. Please help.