Thread: iPhone 3G with iOS4 tethering

iPhone 3G with iOS4 tethering

The official release IOS for the general public will be available for download and most users of iPhone and iPod Touch are getting ready to get this new firmware on their devices. IOS 4 comes packed with some very interesting and useful. IOS 4 has more than 100 new features , adjustments and improvements , but in this publication , we focus on the most important. So i want to iPhone 3G with iOS4 tethering. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Re: iPhone 3G with iOS4 tethering

I introduced in the iOS 3.2 the correction of highlighted words is simply : Just tap the word to see a menu to choose the correct spelling proposed. The correction is now available for all apps that use Apple 's API . In the same vein , you can now go back to a correction in automatically when you type: press delete and your word "fixed "is replaced by the word you typed.

It turns out that Apple are so smart, his iOS4 , terminal operator delete some configuration AFN ( movistar in my case ) and there is no connection profile of the iPhone so it is impossible to connect to the Internet. No reason , but I found some solutions , at least my , I worked. The problem is that the 3G connection does not work in my case , 3G icon appears , but do not have Internet access , only calls.

This method is recommended for you , I used and it was great . It is the fastest and we must also be connected to a wireless network. Just enter the Web from your iPhone : clickContinue. Then click "Custom NPC"And on the next screen fill in the fields ( If you do not watch the movistar Final Table):
    * APN : movistar.es
    * Username: Movistar
    * Password: Movistar
    Once this ( Do not touch the " carrier ") , click on "Create a profile" see the effect rather multi-task and ask you to install the profile. You install it and then restart the iPhone. When you turn , have Interne

The iPhone 4 makes you want but you are so impatient that you can not wait for June 24 , when we will find the small toy from Apple store. So for the impatient among you , I may be a solution. A cutting paper that you simply stick to form an iPhone 4. Yes I know it's a solution to the con but I had warned input ! At least, if someone tells you : " iPhone is a cardboard " It will not completely wrong.

If you are using with the iPhone 3GIOS you have installed 4 , and now need to click jailbreak seen many tutorials on how to do it, but curiously Bootrom depends if your iPhone is new or old and you have no idea? . iDetector, Created by the team iH8sn0w , lets you know if your iPhone 3G contains a new or old Bootrom. Is that for Windows and only for the iPhone 3G.