Thread: Does MyWi works on iOS4

Does MyWi works on iOS4

I am looking forward to buy a brand new iPhone 4. After using iPhone 3G for about a year i am quiet impressed. The point for which i am looking for is that i wanted to know whether MyWi application works on the iPhone 4 since i have used this application and it is just a wonderful application anyone having any ideas whether MyWi application works on the iPhone 4.

Re: Does MyWi works on iOS4

The new version is now available on MyWi Rock Your Phone (installed from cydia) lets you share internet access from your iPhone to make it take one or more computers, or iTouch or iPad. The new version is fully compatible with IOS 4, improves overall performance, reduced power consumption, and uses the USB mode bridge. The program is available to Rock Your Phone priced at $ 19.99 on Cydia $ 9.99 for those who have already purchased a previous version and can be tried free for a few days.

There will be time that Apple is considering the accused with his iphone is amazing that they have forgotten that I expect that applications cydia work better and that the jailbreak is more stable before considering updating my Iphone. Compatibility iOS4 for backgrounder (beta) & lockinfo. MyWi soon be available for the iPhone.

MyWi was made famous when the output of the iPad, and in particular caused many people to move to the jailbreak, MyWi lets you create a hotspot from your iPhone taking advantage of tethering. Clearly, you share your connection DATA (3G/EDGE) by issuing waves that your iPad WiFi / Mac / PC can capture. This allows us to save a little on the price of the iPad and so simply WiFi version.

if the MyWi is not working then You will find on Cydia alternatives viable than this one. BiteSMS adds additional features such as receipt, shipment of SMS on a date / time set, or the smilies quickreply to respond to a text message without launching the application. The strong point is that keeps the original design of the basic SMS application.

MyWi 4.0 will be available on Cydia. As a reminder, MyWi you can turn your iPhone into a WiFi hotspot, using the 3G connection. This new version will not only have the same characteristics as the previous version, but also consume less battery. MyWi is the only way I know of to tether an iPad to the iPhone. So if it is not available then what's the use of the jailbreak.