Thread: Jailbreak for iPhone 4

Jailbreak for iPhone 4

I say here for that the iPhone was jailbroken , but no tool to jailbreak will come out before an update of the four iOS to resolve network problems. But as said Planetbeing via its Twitter, the iPhone jailbreak 4 will be permanent. Indeed, the boot ROM it found in the iPhone 4 will jailbreak the iPhone firmware 4 whatever. Anybody have any information about the permanent Jailbreak for iPhone 4?

Re: Jailbreak for iPhone 4

Now that the iPhone OS 4 is available for download , the iPhone Dev Team has confirmed that it is possible to jailbreak and désimlocker iOS 4.0 . The team is finalizing the tools to easily jailbreak iOS 4.0, but in the meantime, a new version of UltraSn0w is available now , and the good news is that this version of désimlocker all recent versions of baseband , including the baseband of the iPhone 3.1.3 and iPhone 4.0. So for all those who could not use their iPhones after updating , it is good news.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

To make a jailbreak iOS 4.0 right now , simply use the latest beta version of Redsn0w ( 0.9.5 ) available for both Mac for Windows. Once the application is started , you just let yourself be guided . When the jailbreak is finished , you can désimlocker your iPhone 3G or 3G in iOS 4.0 via Cydia and installing the application UltraSn0w version 0.93 .
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Personally I have not tested , because I do not really need or desimlocker jailbreak my phone , so I will leave it in comments to confirm that everything works correctly, but from what I read right and left , for the moment everything is fine. That said , if something goes wrong , then only Google is your friend. And for the less adventurous of you , it's probably better to wait for the final RedSn0w and then wait a bit before you go into these operations .

Let's be clear, this is a one JailBreak adding data on Iphone that allows downloading of applications from a download center for Apple users who are not necessarily affiliated with the Apple Inc.. What you should know is that a jailbroken iPhone loses its security whenever you change its operating system . In short , it's like downloading a movie on the InternetIs always on the edge of legality.

Unfortunately this Jailbreak for iPhone 4 will not be available at the moment , because it is a kind of jailbreak Userland but you can expect it to be released in a short time if all goes well .In fact, he 'll have to wait another because the hacker can use to Spirit for the jailbreak with another tool to jailbreak . And the problem is that the use of the flaw could be used recapped tomorrow by Apple with the new update 4.0.1 iOS.