Thread: How to improve ios 4 speed

How to improve ios 4 speed

I have been disappointed to verify the performance of the new IOS 4 in the iPhone 3G. In my case the phone became very slow, reaching the useless brush. Share your experiences with the iPhone 3G. anybody there has any idea about why the iPhone is slow please. I would be very much thankful to you.

Re: How to improve ios 4 speed

One of the things I tried and that was positive was the reduction in the number of installed applications, deleting those that do not use and removing all the folders. My iPhone had a lot of folders to organize applications. After that, improved system performance. That makes us think that if a 3G iPhone can not use multitasking, wallpapers, folders, and low performance,
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I've tried IOS 4 with multitasking and wallpapers, and sincerely performance and that sucks that I have nothing installed. today will return to jailbreak without multitasking to see if this way improves performance. Today not recommend anyone upgrade to IOS 4. The iPhone 3g Really was not upto my expectations.

But that's what I've been doing without installing the IOS 4. My iPhone 3G accumulated 200 applications that do not use a few, so if you delete applications works best iPhone and any device in general. In fact, my Mac does not have 200 applications installed and in a handheld device they are installed.

Do not understand why people get so many problems when it works for me apparently well. I have found only one error is that from time to time to unlock the screen flashes, when I save a website on the springboard if the safari is executed in the background and give me the page does not open but when you open safari is closed normally and the other right now I do not remember but it is unimportant.

I have updated my 3G and it worked ios4 . Then I decided to restore to factory settings (ios4 from home) and installed almost all the apps I had over 4 folders. Performance has improved greatly. I have to say I must have installed and removed over 1000 apps since I have, for almost two years.