Thread: Gigaworks G550W shutdown fault workaround

Gigaworks G550W shutdown fault workaround

I just bought the Creative Gigaworks G550W spekers on ebay . I bought it because I wanted to connect my PC to be able to watch my movies encoded in divx and benefit from Dolby Pro Logic II . I have the Elite Pro as soud blaster sound card. There is a limp comes with the decoder which lets you toggle between PC and other because I want to use the decoder for my PC I am not using this case and I tried plugging the decoder in the output of the optical plug my sound card. Please help.

Re: Gigaworks G550W shutdown fault workaround

The Speaker TravelSound 400 portable gives music lovers a quality audio from their MP3 players. This system offers a rich 4 Watts RMS through two channels of attack Titanium 1 inch, which can be oriented to protect them when traveling . The system TravelSound 400 offers stereo enhancement feature for improved sound and a blue LED to know when the system is energized . Simply connect it to a portable audio player and enjoy! The standard AAA batteries provide up to 35 hours of continuous playback.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

No surprise with the incorporates the Creative favorite technique : the external transformer . However, we regret that the power switch is located behind the right speaker. In these times of energy conservation, this is not a great idea ... Similarly, there is only one entry line what is right. It is true that there is a jack for connecting a "dock " but it is not in the package so that one can only wonder what he can do and the way to the provide. From the acoustic side , Creative seems to have taken the small cone woofer fiberglass and soft dome of T20 and have added a second woofer above the tweeter. Thus equipped, the T40 is actually very good looking. The charge back is a bass -reflex with a vent that leads to the upper surface.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

It is quite normal, with a stereo signal there that the two front speakers and subwoofer that works now that you did purchase this fabulous kit , you probably that there was a big problem reliability ! ! basically, it has a life expectancy of two years the problem is that Creative did not disclose its wiring diagrams so once it is blown after the warranty period , it will not be easy to find a store that can repair.

The GigaWorks G550W will reveal all the sound quality potential of your music through media channels of attack and high quality tweeters for high frequency providing a balanced sound. Add BasXPort technology from Creative , which enhances the bass without a subwoofer. Two inputs let you connect both a PC and an MP3 player without having to change cables.

The GigaWorks G550W is equipped with the latest audio technologies developed by Creative. Each satellite is formed from two speakers respectively in charge of the treble and bass. Concerning more particularly the high - tweeter , titanium design is meant to develop a very sweet sound restitution .