Thread: My laptop screen wont come on

My laptop screen wont come on

I have an Acer laptop, three days back i have formatted my laptop due to a virus attack on my system. After the format my laptop screen does not show any thing on it. Which kind of problem is that please reply with an answer, is it is not formatted properly or the virus effect is still there on my laptop, please help so that i can work on my laptop.

Re: My laptop screen wont come on

The first thing you have to do is download a fresh copy of acer BIOS setup from the acer's website.Then extract the zip file and place the flash.exe and the BIOS file in the root directory of the memory key.then rename the BIOS file to ZG51A32.ED and then remove the disk.Then insert the USB memory key to acer USB port and then reboot the laptop with these settings.It will work but make sure that you download a proper version of BIOS according to your system requirements.

As you have mentioned above there must be a problem with your connection.First of all check the basic connection and you have told that you have formatted the laptop.Then download the acer's BIOS setup from the acer website and installed it properly after that reboot the laptop.It will work properly if the problem then also exists then you must contact the service center of acer to have a proper solution.

There is something wrong with your BIOS setting in the laptop.If you have a cd of the BIOS setup then put it in the laptop and select recover option.If you don't have one then download it from the website of the company.Unzip the files and copy the flash.exe and BIOS file in the root memory after that reboot your laptop in order to get it working.Reply me if it does not work i also have solutions for it.

you have formatted your hard drive and your video driver is not working properly, the video driver has nor survived.Now you have to use the driver CD you got with your laptop to recover the video screen.The major problem is that you can't see the screen even the BIOS setup screen so how you can install the driver without the screen so,the ultimate option for you is just call the customer executive of the acer company they will solve the problem.

First of all to recover your screen you have to make sure that your video driver is installed properly if not just insert the CD and install it properly. Then go to the acer’s website and download the BIOS setup from there it will be a zip file extract it properly and copy the flash.exe and the Bios file in the root directory of the memory then reboot your laptop. It will work properly after the reboot, if then problem still exist then the only option is to contact the custom care for assistance.

Reboot the system or BIOS setup is the ultimate solution but before doing it just try very simple things which also can take place. First check all the connection and the cables that are connected to the laptop and check the power supply. If the power supply is proper then go for the reboot and after the reboot the laptop is not working properly then you have to download a version similar to your previous one of BIOS setup from the Acer’s website and copy thee flash.exe and the BIOS file and then go for reboot.