Thread: Sansa video conversion problem

Sansa video conversion problem

Hello,
    I have a problem with my sansa, when I want to upload videos. I converted the video with DivX software sansa media converter and once on the sansa that it does not work. How to do this? Do I have to use some special kind of converter for this? I am really confused with this video file conversion. Any help regarding this topic is appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Sansa video conversion problem

Here are few question that arise while video conversion with sansa

1. I do not know how to copy and paste videos or photos on my mp3 player
    2. I can not find the installation CD sansa media converter
    3. sansa media converter does not recognize my mp3 player
    4. sansa media converter can not convert my videos / photos
    5. sansa media converter says that my drive has more space
    6. how to format my drive

Answers:
    1)
    This is the same for several MP3 player that process video and photos today. Indeed, the reader will generally recognize a format particularly suited to the object. While you can easily copy and paste your sound files if they are compatible, such as the file. Mp3 or wav. You can not copy and paste directly your videos and photos, even if they have a format compatible. For this you need the assistance of software sold at the same time as the reader, in the case of a sansa e200 series, the Sansa Media Converter software provides on the CD with the manual that must be installed on your computer.

2)
    You can find it with the product or you can download it from the internet from their official site. Just install and run the application.

3)
    This is the biggest problem, because yes, this software is for sansa players may not recognize your drive, totally logical is not it? To resolve this problem, there are several solutions: In-your readers as "setting", "USB mode" set the mode to "MSC" instead of "MTP"

- If despite that it does not work, there is a solution: convert your videos with sansa media converter as you ferry if everything worked. He will tell you that it has failed because of that made the reader is not connected, it is not serious. Go to the Start menu, in "my documents".
    - Go to the folder "Sansa Media Converter, and there, surprise! video / photo is. Copy this file and paste it into the folder of your player (photo or video), and then it will work.

4)
    Here, everything depends on the error message, ask me for more details, but it usually is due to the fact that Quicktime is not installed on your computer, which is essential.

5)
    Normal is a small software bug. Run the software BEFORE you plug your drive, this will solve the problem.

6)
    In your removable disk (start menu), right click on your drive and choose "format". Focus and drive back to your base and version lose ALL the data stored therein.

If you need an good converter you can find it here.

I even have a sansa e250 and I already have problems with it, is very disappointing. Yesterday evening I try to put a video on my mp4 I managed to put it is I can not read it, It do not work, then after I remove my usb cable from my computer, the mp4 block the video I could give anything its not answered, no button to walk so I let the battery overnight to turn it empties. And since mp4 does not want to charge or lights. Any help with this query? Thank you.

I have almost the same problem with my Sansa. I bought it early this year and is in excellent condition. But since few days, I can not turn it on. I just keep pressing the start button, nothing happens. But strangely, it turns very well when connected to my computer. It works normally, loads and I can put music. But when I remove the cable, it goes directly. Please help me with this.

I wanted to put a video disappointed until the everything works well and when I read the video that I am appear coit CIIE it uses only a central part of the screen. you know how to solve this problem because watching video on the Internet I found that the videos used the major advantage of the screen. Thank you in advance, hoping that Somebody will settle my problem.

How do you do to make videos with a sansa e280, I have version 1.4 but the movie disappointed me but when I disconnect and I'll see in the video it says it is empty???? can you explain in detail please???? thank you in advance