Thread: Live Messenger on Zune HD

Live Messenger on Zune HD

Does anybody be familiar with if there are plans for a live messenger app or if the mobile messenger site determine to run by means of the Zune HD's browser. I got the mobile messenger site to run additional than I got to say entering text is going to take me at the same time as to learn. I would similar to observe an app for this too please. I would similar to observe an email submission as well; something real fundamental to read emails (pop/imap/smtp). Or have comprised the office mobile group/windows mobile group port in excess of Office for Zune HD and incriminate us a small number of bucks for it - I would pay. Necessitate a notes submission too.

Re: Live Messenger on Zune HD

You are accurate; it was not running most recent night when I tried it. Additional than having to refresh the page, they actually necessitate to create an app. In information in sequence they are supposed to port lots of "Live" products in excess of to the Zune HD. I have the same opinion; porting in excess of a lot of the Windows Live stuff would be overwhelming. Particularly a Live Messenger App, Live Mail App, and maybe some sort of Live Writer App would be pleasant.

I desire to have the same opinion by means of you, the live messenger site is immediately too clunky and it does not run forever. I tried using it most recent hours and it regularly would tell me it might not send a message to somebody at the same time as I was chatting by means of them; the interface is attractive bad and hard to run by means of on a diminutive screen by means of a virtual keyboard. This requirements a real app!

For mail, I have not tried my live mail on Hd's browser additional than Gmail looks attractive pleasant. Immediately forward your live mail to Gmail and create it where you send mail via your live address as well. No one determine to notice revolutionize additional than it looks pleasant on the browser. (At smallest amount reading. I have not spent too much time on it yet. I presently got my HD at the moment.

I have the same opinion too similar to I at present have similar to 2 days without my MSN Messenger running on my ZUNE HD and plus the browser is kind of for the reason you cannot play the youtube videos and it is in addition the web browser 6 they be supposed to have the 7th. I agree by means of having a Live Messenger APP. and in addition making the web browser latest and sometimes the MSN Messenger does not run mostly after 8 pm.

Presently trying to do my portion to get the Windows live characteristics and/or calendars and contacts added to the ZHD. The FYI Window Live Mail runs well on the ZHD. A spell regulator would be pleasant and a method to review and edit a longer email would be pleasant, similar to several scroll keys or something. Until you observe them obtainable from the Zune marketplace, you be able to basically assume no.

I have seen autonomous developers the entire in excess of the internet creating apps for the zune hd. presently, the simply method to get these apps onto your zune is to download a enormous file, download an additional large file, and then download the app and open it by means of XNA or something. I was wondering, have to comprise these apps been submitted to Microsoft for testing and concluding placement into the marketplace. For the reason that there are tons of people presently waiting for additional Zune HD apps to come out, additional than as an alternative we are getting one or two each similar to 3 months.