Thread: Creative SB0570 Audigy Driver for Windows XP

Creative SB0570 Audigy Driver for Windows XP

I am running the Windows XP on my system. I have a installed the Creative SB0570 Audigy on the computer of mine. But to run the same i need driver of then Creative SB0570 Audigy which i am not having and i have looked over but did not get it working. So can anyone help me for finding Creative SB0570 Audigy Driver for Windows XP. Thanks in advance.

Re: Creative SB0570 Audigy Driver for Windows XP

As per your query if i am not wrong then i think you are seeking for the driver for the Creative SB0570 Audigy which can show the compatibility with the Windows XP. With all this specification i have searched for the same and come up with the one solution which might work with you. I have got a link that is having the download for the driver.
    Creative SB0570 Audigy Driver f

I have gone through the link and click on it but it is not working for me. I have click on the link given by you and then clicked on the .exe file but it is not working for me.The download is i think expired. So please if possible then let me know what step should i take to complete the installation of the driver for Sound blaster.

It is not like that you are thinking of. Actually the page you are visiting might be not having the download for then country that you are living. So just go to the top right of the page and change the region to United States of America. Now refer to the page for the download. I think this will work for you.

Again the same problem with the download of the software which you are talking about. I have gone through the same and changed the region code that you have asked me to do but that is also not working for me. Actually i am not getting the product of mine listed there. So help me by knowing that what next i should do with the same.

If you are not getting then product listed on the site then do one thing. Just change the region of the download and the scroll down to the bottom and click on the link that says "If your product is not listed, please click here" . Which will redirect you to next page that is having the all the product. Choose one from there and download the same.

If you are still unable to find the download for the driver then let me tell you that you should contact the Creative on there forum and ask the same query so that you can get the same that you are looking for. I have gone through the same regarding my issue and got it working with the same. So try that out and see whether it is working for you or not

:cool: :cool:
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
    As per your query if i am not wrong then i think you are seeking for the driver for the Creative SB0570 Audigy which can show the compatibility with the Windows XP. With all this specification i have searched for the same and come up with the one solution which might work with you. I have got a link that is having the download for the driver.

Yeah... many got their problems resolved after getting that driver. I hope many more will solve that same problem.