Thread: Creative Webcam NX Pro PD1130

Creative Webcam NX Pro PD1130

I am acquiring a new computer and all my equipment from my old pc that are relocated shares has put my Webcam " Creative NX Pro M6 Webacam ". That indicates to me that my webcam is too old and not compatible with Windows Vista. Is there a way would make it compatible or I have to buy a new Creative Webcam NX Pro PD1130 ? Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

Re: Creative Webcam NX Pro PD1130

The Creative WebCam NX Pro PD1130 instant allows you to quickly and easily add video data to your IM and email messages. It includes an advanced CMOS sensor can capture moving images with a resolution of 352x288 at a speed of 30 frames per second and still images with a resolution of 640x480 ( VGA ) by interpolation . This is ideal for users who want to link the image to their communications. Its versatile stand enables it to be placed anywhere and the USB connection makes installation quick and easy . The Creative WebCam Instant is the perfect choice for a first purchase and is supplied with software for editing and image management.

check the Creative Webcam NX Pro PD1130 features:
    * Crisp, clear images thanks to advanced CMOS sensor .
    * Still and moving images at resolutions up to 640x480 (VGA ) by interpolation
    * The intelligent design allows connection to monitors to CRT or LCD.
    * The utilities that allow archiving and image management, remote monitoring , motion detection , time-lapse photography , programming and logging.
    * Additional software for editing and enhancing images.
    * Quick and easy installation via USB .

If teams want to play on Creative in terms of technicality with the Webcam NX Pro PD1130, it seems they have still failed to treat the design of their latest baby . Indeed, once unpacked , the camera is miles away from the aesthetic level of its competitors, including those signed Logitech . Adopting a shiny black plastic liner , the camera is equipped with a heavy tripod folding . This allows, thanks to its two front claws and his back leg adjustable to set the camera on the LCD ( desktop monitor or laptop screen ) without much problem and with good stability .

Creative Webcam NX Pro PD1130 is much less convincing when laying the camera on an ordinary CRT : in effect when the tab folded , the base was not enough grip to prevent the camera to falter because of cable. Another problem if the camera head rotates on its axis 360 ° inclination is limited to 60 ° and the mounting system seems still very fragile . With her almond- shaped camera includes an indicator light , a rubber ring for adjusting the optics and a release button to capture the vivid still images of your subjects . Alas , alas, three times , Creative has not seen fit to incorporate the microphone directly into the camera body and it is delivered separately as a tie clip microphone that can tie into the sound card : It has been more friendly .

The WebCam NX Pro PD1130 uses a component that allows it to exploit the high bandwidth of USB 2.0. Its CMOS sensor enables a maximum resolution of 640x480 , or roughly 300,000 pixels , exploitable, 30 frames per second for perfect fluidity . You can choose from some intermediate resolution ( 176x144 , 320x240 ... ) and reduce to 10 or 15 frames per second if your needs are less important, but we strongly regret not having the choice of compression codec .