Thread: PC-CAM 950 Slim power on problem

PC-CAM 950 Slim power on problem

I have done an upgradation of the operating system from Windows Vista to Windows 7. Ever since, I have done this, I am facing a PC-CAM 950 Slim power on problem. When I start the camera, I just get the red light on it. But, I get a message in my system that the device is not recognized. Does anyone know why this is happening? If yes, kindly help me with the suggestions that can help me in this case.

Re: PC-CAM 950 Slim power on problem

You have mentioned that you have done an upgradation to the Windows 7 operating system. So, after doing this, did you install the proper drivers of the camera, that is with respect to Windows 7. If not, then this why there is a PC-CAM 950 Slim power on problem in your system.

Thus, you just have to install the proper software or driver, whatever is required for the webcam to run in Windows 7. I can assure you that there will be no issues after that.

As you are using the Windows 7 operating system, there is a great chance of an incompatibility problem in your system. So, simply run the hardware and software evaluation wizard in your system. All the components that are listed as incompatible must be eradicated from the computer. This is because the conflicts between other components can also result in the improper working of this webcam.

I was having the same PC-CAM 950 Slim power on problem with the camera that I was using. Well, I installed the driver forcefully, that is with the help of the "run as administrator" option. So, with this technique, the operating system was not able to block the particular camera from working. I guess that you will also have to go about using this same method.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Since, there are many issues like the PC-CAM 950 Slim power on problem with the Windows 7 operating system, it is recommended that this particular operating system must not be installed or upgraded. I suggest you to degrade back to Windows Vista, if you want to be away from such problems any any other issues that can be encountered in the future. Also, the features of Windows 7 and Windows Vista are similar.

I have found out that the PC-CAM 950 Slim power on problem is because I do not have the particular software, so that it will work properly in the Windows 7. Thanks to all the suggestions and replies that you all have provided. I went to the dealer to get this software, but even he did not have the same. He told me that the particular software is not released till now.