Thread: Unlocking gps software

Unlocking gps software

Hello,
    I have heard from some people that we can have a software that can unlock the gps which you are using. I do no know what is the version or the name of the software. So, if you know which is the software that is used to do the same then please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Re: Unlocking gps software

Hello,
    If your gps is locked, then then only option to unlock the pgs is to format the phone, that is to remove the all the softwares and the operating system from the phone and install a clean or fresh copy of the operating system. After that you can access the Maps and the all the other softwares that you require. This should work just give it a try.

Hello,
    I do have a similar kind of a problem with my blackberry. I have no idea that is I am not sure but I think then vendor.xml is the file which I am looking to modify, but I do not know that editing this will file will cause some problems to my phone. I am not in programming much so i am afraid that this can hurt my phone. I do not want to remove the complete operating system of the phone as lot of data is in there. So, if you have any alternate solution for this then please let me know.

Hello,
    I think with the black berry you can use other phones operating system to install or use the software, you can also do it from you computer if you have one. Then important point is the vendor file which is on your phone. Also, you were talking about some gps unlocking software, but I do not think that there is some software like that.

Hello,
    There is no such software which will unlock a gps and you can use it for free. Specially you are trying to mess with the service providers then please do not do that. Also, if the gps that you are going to use will be surely restricted to a certain limited area. And if your gps is not working then you can format your phone then install a fresh copy of the operating system.

Hi,In my experience i am not use any of the software for my mobile, in before i unlock my mobile with unlock software ,but it spoiled my mobile,so for i unlock it with this unlock code,after that my mobile is working well, you may also try this site for more details.All the best.
    Last edited by Maqbool; 01-07-2010 at 05:41 PM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.