Thread: Zune application not able to support media keys of Wireless keyboard

Zune application not able to support media keys of Wireless keyboard

I have a Microsoft Wireless keyboard and have update the firmware for the same that is Intellitype 7.1. As it is been done I am not able to control the Zune application using the media keys of the keyboard. I do not know what could have caused it. Please do help me out so that I can make the change that is needed and then process well with the same. It will be helpful.

Re: Zune application not able to support media keys of Wireless keyboard

The problem seems to be with the updated pack of the firmware that you have install to the keyboard as there may be no compatibility of the same in order to work or function for it. You need to check and make the desired function to be worked as it will then help you well for sorting the same. So do work and process as required. It will be helpful. Update the software for Zune.

It could be that the application is not proper or some bug is been appended. In order to work or make it function it is essential that you do check for the issue that is by reinstalling the application and then check for the issue. As it is been done you can then make the required aspect to be worked and perform for the same. It will be helpful for you and so work out as needed. You can check for the same.

You should contact Microsoft support for the same. It will be helpful and you can then make the desired change that is needed. So work out and function as needed. You can then make the change for the same. I hope as it is been done you will be able to work and process for the same as required. So check out for the thing and look on the Microsoft's Support page. You may get to a better conclusion then.

You need to perform a clean boot service and then make the desired change that is needed. It will be helpful for you and you can thus make the desired change that is needed. So do work and process as required. It will be helpful for you. So do work out and then make the aspects to be worked. You need to look out for the implementation of the same. Check out.