Thread: Error Code C1010003 on Zune HD

Error Code C1010003 on Zune HD

I have a Zune HD music player and the error that I get is that Can't Play: Summary: A serious error has occured. Please reinstall the software. Also The device is not able to get connect to the system that I use. The above error is been displayed. I do not know that could have caused this. Please help me out so that I can make the change that is required. I use a desktop and it is been installed with Windows Vista.

Re: Error Code C1010003 on Zune HD

The problem could be with the application or the suite that you have installed. You need to check out for the same by working out as required. It would be essential that you reinstall the plication that is th Zune Software which would be helpful. I hope as it is been done you can then make the desired change that is required. So do check out.

It could be that the device needs to be updated well. You need to get the updated firmware to make the relevant changes in order to work out as required. So do work and process for the same. You can then be able to work and process as essential. It will be helpful for you. So do check by getting the device to be updated with the latest firmware and then check for it. I hope it will be helpful.

There is another way through which you can make the necessary and desired change. All you need to do is to take the device to the manufacturer and then look for the output. As it is been done you can then perform for the task and work as required. It will be helpful for you. So do check and work as needed. You can then be able to work with the music player.

You need to get a fresh copy of the application that is the Zune software and then install it to the system. Also as you get the application install it to the compatible mode for the same. You may then be able to work and process it as needed. It will be helpful for you and make the desired changes that is needed. So do perform and work as required . You may be able to work with the same.

You will have to reset the device and then make the required change. It will be helpful for you. S do process and function as been needed. It is essential that is necessary. You may then work out for the thing and process as required. It will be helpful and you can thus make the certain change that is required. It will be helpful and you may thus get to a proper solution. It will then be able to get sort the issue.