Thread: Error Code C101A004 on Zune HD

Error Code C101A004 on Zune HD

I have a Zune HD music player and the problem with the same is that every song I purchase gives me a error message when I playback the song that is Error Code C101A004. i do not know why is this happening? Please do help me out and make the changes that is required. It will be helpful for you and make the essential aspect to be worked. So do process and change the thing to work.

Re: Error Code C101A004 on Zune HD

The problem may be with the device. So it would be better that you check out for the device and then make the certain aspects to be worked. It will be helpful for you and make the changes as required. You can then check out for the change and process as required. It is essential that you perform for the same and work as required. So do look out.

There is a possibility that the purchase you made may not be with the original account. The problem comes when it is been used or purchased in an unauthorized way. First do check for the same and then get to the result. If it is proper then it is necessary that you should look for the required aspect to be worked that is by contacting the manufacturer. they will really help you out and make the issue to be sort.

It would be better that you update the firmware for the device and then check for the output. i hope updating the firmware will help you out well and make the issue to be sorted. This is needed and essential that you process for the thing and make it work as required. So do check and work. I hope the firmware will surely let you to get to a better solution.

Check out for the time and settings in your system. I suppose the incorrect data specified may also lead to such issue to work and process well as needed. this will surely help you out and make the changes that needs to be worked. So check out for the thing and work as required. It is essential for the same. Get to a better conclusion.

Perform a Hard Reset for the same and you may then be able to get sort of the thing. So do process well as required it will be helpful. I hope this is the best way through which you can then make to the aspects to be worked. This will surely let you to get the things to be implemented. I hope this is the best way to be process. Do work for the same and get to the conclusion.