Thread: Update device account info error with Zune HD

Update device account info error with Zune HD

I am getting a weird update device account info error with Zune HD. Actually, I keep getting a message saying that my account no longer exists and there is a need to sign in again and thus, confirm the username that I am using. I am not able to understand why this is happening. If anyone knows the reason for this message or if anyone has experienced the same, then please reply as soon as possible.

Re: Update device account info error with Zune HD

There is no need to worry if you are getting an update device account info error with Zune HD. This is because it seems to be a genuine issue, according to me.

You must simply contact the officials and mention to them about the problems that you are facing. Anyways, before contacting them, it will be better if you confirm your username first. I hope that the confirmation will eradicate this issue that you are facing.

I have tried contacting the officials about the update device account info error with Zune HD via phone. I was almost waiting for about an hour on the phone, but my call was not transferred to the officials. Also, I tried confirming the username that I am using with this Zune HD account. After the confirmation was done, I was able to download stuffs from the Zune Marketplace. But, still it is not possible to sync as well as they do not provide the usage rights.

It is very bad to tell you that the update device account info error with Zune HD is a very weird issue that you are facing. Anyways, if your call is not being attended by the officials, then just send them a mail. This will also be kept in record as an official complain to them about the particular problem. Moreover, there are more chances that the officials will respond back to you in this case.

I suppose that you have upgraded the firmware of your device because of which you are getting the update device account info error with Zune HD. I was getting the same error, but I used to get some error code after the upgradation. The reason was not clear and I was also not getting any official help for this situation. I just rolled back to the previous firmware from the upgradation. To my surprise, the issue was fixed.

As mentioned in one of the posts above, I am rolling back to the older firmware that I was using. I am doing this because I was not facing any problems while I was having the old firmware. I hope that the issue will be solved. I will let you know if the situation persists. Anyways, thanks for all the replies and suggestions that you people have provided. I hope to get such help in the future too.