Thread: No output from my Zune HD

No output from my Zune HD

I have recently bought a new Zune HD and i have a HD dock as well but when i try to place my zune in the base and nothing happens. When i gone to an output setting then there is one options off would be always there. I have tried using all the output settings but nothing worked. Does anybody has any idea about this problem?

Re: No output from my Zune HD

I think you should go through the manual as there they must have provided the whole step by step guide to setup the HD dock with your zune. I have not seen the ports provided on the zune or on your TV. But best way to solve this problem is to go through the manual which would be having the correct information. There might be some solutions provided on an internet but you need to search it and it might happen that the solution does not works for you.

I think first of all you need to check that have you got the right hd dock to connect it with your TV if you want to see the videos from your zune. It might happen that the hd dock used for the zune will not be supported by your TV ports. I guess you need to check for the same as what kind of HD Dock you have for connecting your TV with the Zune.

Actually only connecting the HD dock does not give you the output as per your expectation as you need to select for the proper output instead of just tapping on "TV OUT-off/on". And when you connect it for the first time then it will take bit more time then the normal one. At this point, you need to check by putting the cable on each port of your TV.

I have seen that this kind of problem comes without any reason as i do not know what is the solution for it but the same configuration solves the problem when it was a problem previously with the same setup. I think you should try disconnecting all the things and then reconnect everything again from the scratch. Now check that is it working or not.

Best way to solve this problem is to call some engineer which would be knowing the perfect connections that has be made for listening the playback on your Tv from the Zune. It might happen that you have to use some other type of cable which can work with your TV as well as Zune. Or whatever would be the problem, It would get solved by an engineer.

zune HD hangs

my zune hangs too much,,can anybody plz help to sortout this problem..