Thread: Zune HD internet browser error

Zune HD internet browser error

At the moment I tried to open up the internet browser on my Zune HD and when I hit it off on the internet alternative the screen goes black. I tried pressing on the entire the buttons on the Zune additional than nothing would create the screen go back to ordinary, except pressing the menu button. I was listening to music when this occurred and I might press the side button on the Zune to modify the song and what not, additional than the icons for them did not come into view, I would encompass to touch where the icons generally would have been. Some assist by means of this would be much appreciated.

Re: Zune HD internet browser error

Have you tried resetting/power cycling your Zune HD. This is completed by holding the Top Button down for 15+ seconds. Maintain holding the power switch (Top Button) down and you are supposed to ultimately observe the Zune logo and then the Power Up Bar. If this does not run, then you be able to try letting the battery go down in anticipation of the Zune shuts off mechanically. At which point I would suggest plugging it in and letting it charge for at least 30 to 60 minutes previous to powering it back up.

Yes, I did restart it several times. I did not try depleting the battery the entire the method I determine to try that and observe if it runs. Presently to be clear, when it restarts you observe the "Zune Logo" and then the Zune Bar demonstrating boot up progress. Is it subsequent to this that you do not observe anything. Tell me if Travelor's advice runs. It seems similar to this is happening recently for a lot of ZHD's. Excavation started doing the similar thing the recent past and a quick search for "browser" or "internet" pulls up several cases immediately similar to yours and mine in the past 2-3 days.

The whole thing runs extremely well until I choose "Internet", when I select this screen goes black. I presently depleted my Zune battery and tried the internet the entire in excess of again and I am tranquil having the similar tribulations. Recently I have comprise in addition been having sync issues when associated via USB, I determine to sync content to my Zune, the Zune demonstrates "Connected" on its screen which means it is safe to unplug it, when I unplug it the screen demonstrates that it is syncing and this determine to not go away until I restart the Zune.

So each time you have comprise encountered this error, you reboot your Zune HD and it runs extremely well until you moreover go to utilize the Internet Browser or Sync, at which point it seems to be suspended and you have to reboot your Zune HD. At which point it runs extremely well until you utilize the Internet Browser or Sync. It sounds similar to you might encompass some form of corruption on your Zune HD and/or probably a Zune HD that has a number of bad flash memory. One thing to try, as a most recent resort, is to do an absolute restore on your Zune HD. Microsoft has a maintain document that discusses "How to reinstall the software for your Zune HD player". This determines to do something similar to a "factory reset" on your Zune HD and be supposed to eliminate several corruptions that might have comprise occurred on your Zune HD. I am not certain if this is the most excellent alternative for you, and is merely a recommendation as a most recent resort, in view of the fact that you determine to have to re-sync all your current content on your Zune HD. If you do go this direction I in addition recommend that you backup any/the entire your items on your Zune HD.

I have the precise identical difficulty. I cannot have right of entry the marketplace, several apps, or the browser. Has anyone originated an explanation yet. Does clearing the player and re-syncing run for certain. It has taken regarding 15 hours when I have had to do that beforehand, and I desire to be certain previous to I waste that much time (yes, my system is quite sub-par). I fell in feel affection for by means of the HD for the reason that of the browser and marketplace.

I had a Zune pin on it and typed it in incorrect so numerous or several times and it asked me if I required to reset it and I basically pressed yes and re-synced the entire of the substance back on to my Zune. I am so happy at present my internet runs normal the entire in excess of again I had the equivalent tribulations, to fix it I reset the Zune to the factory setting. It is simple. It runs extremely well at present to the merely thing is that I must redownload the entire my stuff additional than I do not mind it work.