Thread: Wireless Synchronizing issue on Zune

Wireless Synchronizing issue on Zune

I have a 16Gb Zune HD and I am unable to have wireless synchronizing on it. My Zune can notice my wireless router and gets connected to it. When tried to sync my Zune HD wirelessly with my computer system then it was not going further then Connecting to PC" screen. I have Buffalo WHR-G300N and i have installed 64 bit windows 7 home.

Re: Wireless Synchronizing issue on Zune

I have seen the same problem on my Zune as when i am trying to connect it with my windows xp computer system then it is not getting connected with it. I do not know what would be the problem over here but i am just eagerly waiting for the solution to get my Zune connected with the computer so that i can have my collection of songs from it.

As you have not provided any error messages which you might be getting on the screen of your computer. I suggest you to look for some kind of error or message which you must be getting on your computer or may be in the Zune software. I suggest you to go to the task manager where there would be some process running regarding the zune or zune software.

It might happen that there would be some kind of problem regarding the wireless driver on your windows computer system and because of which your zune will not be able to get connected with it. I suggest you to connect some other wireless device on your computer to make sure that your computer can connect with the wireless devices. If it does not then you need to install the latest drivers on your system.

It could be the problem with the wireless signals which are most needed for connecting your Zune wirelessly with the computer system. I suggest you to position the wireless router or the access point in a central location. If your router is against an outside wall then it might happen that there would be weak signals on an opposite side of the building.

Connect your Zune player with your Computer system and bring up "Wireless Sync" under Zune software's Settings panel to setup wireless sync. It will be displaying close by wireless connections. If needed, you have to go to an Advanced Settings to indicate an SSID and other network information. If the network would be protected then it will be asking for a network key.