Thread: "zune hot spot" hangs up my Zune HD

"zune hot spot" hangs up my Zune HD

My Zune HD hags up when i try to connect it with the zune hot spot. After the successful browsing my zune freezes and an only solution for solving this is to restart it. IS there anybody with the same problem on the same device? I would be glad to have a proper solution for this.

Re: "zune hot spot" hangs up my Zune HD

I think you need to reinstall the operating system on your Zune which would not be having a proper support for running your zune without any problem. So if you do a firmware update on your zune then it will start working without any problem. This kind of unknown problem gets solved as your Zune would be having a fresh operating system.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

There might be something wrong with an internet connection which you have got on your Zune as if your internet connection does not provide a proper support then zune cannot go to the Zune Hotspot. So i think you should check that internet on your zune is working consistently or not.

I think this feature works with the surrounding of your zune device. Suppose if there would be Mc Donald near to you then you would be getting it as a Zune Hotspot on your Zune device. I think you should check that how much range is required to get the Zune Hotspot and is there any hotspot near to you or not. This might be the problem regarding an internet connection on your Zune.

Hold the back (<-) button and up on the directional pad simultaneously which reboots your device. You may try sync your device with the zune software by wireless network. If there would be any Hotspot which needs any kind of an authentication or need to accept any terms then they wont work. But make sure that your Home network is working properly.

Actually I figured it out myself! If any one eager to know, or exp. the same problem it was that i hadn't been linked to my account.
    First of all open the Zune Software and then go to the Settings. Now you have to switch to the Device tab and then Linking. Here you just need to click on the button named as Link and your problem is solved.