Thread: Reformat or reset Zune HD

Reformat or reset Zune HD

I have decided to reformat or reset Zune HD that I am having. This is because there are some issues and errors that I am facing with this device. Actually, I want to see this device because I am not feeling comfortable using the same. The issue is that I can see all the network still saved on the device even after the device is formatted. So, it will be helpful if someone could provide me the technique to do the format.

Re: Reformat or reset Zune HD

It will be better if you do not play with the settings of the Zune HD any longer. If you try to change settings of the device in the attempt of reformat or reset, then there is a possibility that you may cause more issues to it. I suggest you to take the device to the gallery, if one is available or do the reset officially. Thus, can can avoid any problems to the device.

I suppose that there must be some default method available to reformat or reset Zune HD. You must use the same. I have searched the internet and I have not found any other solution to to the formatting of this device. This problem that you are facing is because of some upgradation problem with the firmware. Have you done the firmware upgradation before formatting?
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have not done the firmware upgradation before reformat or reset Zune HD. Also, I have used the default technique to do the formatting. I guess that there is no other option available for solving this issue.

So, I guess that I will have to take this device to the officials. I will take it to the place from where I had bought it. Lets see if they can provide any particular solution for this issue.

Yes, that will be better. I suppose that there will be some gallery at your place. I guess that you will get the formatting done for free. This does not cost anything because they will be just applying an internal function into your device. Only if your device has some errors or problems, you will be charged to get the same solved. I hope that your situation will be fixed soon.