Thread: Zune HD screen issue - 3 white lines across the screen

Zune HD screen issue - 3 white lines across the screen

I am using the Zune HD from quite a long time. There have been no problems with it, since then. But, now I am facing this Zune HD screen issue. Actually, I am getting 3 white lines across the screen. I do not know if this is a genuine issue or if only I am facing the same. So, I require the people who are facing any sort of such issue to share their experiences. I am waiting for suitable comments.

Re: Zune HD screen issue - 3 white lines across the screen

I guess that the 3 white lines across the screen is a genuine Zune HD screen issue. I can assure you this because I am facing the same with this device that I am having. Well, I have not been able to find a perfect solution to eradicate this situation. I have searched all over the internet, but there is no use. So, if anyone here can solve this problem, then please reply.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

According to me, inorder to get rid of the Zune HD screen issue, that is the 3 white lines across the screen, you just have to take the device for a repair. There must be some internal problem that is going on. Have you dropped this device? As I have not used the Zune HD till now, I dont know what may be causing the problem. But, I am telling in general for the electronic devices available in the market.

If you may be having the warranty of the Zune HD, then make sure that you do the repair from an official person. If there is a gallery of this device at your place, then take your device there. This is because you can be assured that the device will be safe in the authorized hands. There is no confirmation that the device will be safe when you take the same to an unauthorized person.

In my case, the 3 white lines across the screen came slowly. I had not dropped it and the problem started suddenly. First, there was one line. The next day there were 2 lines. On that same day, I got the third line on the screen. I knew that there was something going on internally. So, I have given the device to the gallery. Still, I havnt got it back. Lets see if the issue will be solved or not.

Inorder to get rid of the situation of the Zune HD screen issue about the 3 white lines across the screen, I am taking the device for a repair. I think that this is just a problem of the screen issue that I am facing. I dont know if the screen has to be replaced or something like that. Anyways, this will be a costly repair. Anyways, thanks for all your replies and suggestions.