Thread: Wireless passwords with special characters

Wireless passwords with special characters

I own a Zune HD and am trying to connect to a specific access point, that is a wireless one. It is required that a password must be entered to get connection with that particular point. This particular password contains characters like &, ^, # and so on. But, I am not able to understand how to enter these special characters. If anyone knows how these entries can be made, that is the wireless passwords with special characters, then please reply with the method as soon as possible.

Re: Wireless passwords with special characters

I guess that entering the wireless passwords with special characters is possible. When you go to the list for the network list, that is under Secure Network, you will get a KEYBOARD. Now, inorder to get the special characters, there is a need to tap 123, that is there in the lower corner, that is on the left side. After that, tap on Shift that can be seen on the top of abc. At this time, will be able to see these special characters.

I understood how the wireless passwords with special characters can be entered. But, I still not know how to find the network or the access points. Only if I can get the access point, I will be able to know about the passwords. Hence, I want to know about the technique that will help me go about finding the network. I am waiting for suitable assistance on this topic.

In the Zune HD, that you are having, you will have to go to the touching settings that is available for the wireless networks. If you are not aware about the password for the same, then you will have to contact the administrator of the network. He or she will provide you the password. If are trying to get access to any network in random means, then you will not be allowed to use it, since there is no authorization.

I really need to thank Simond, as he has provided the perfect method for the wireless passwords with special characters. Because of this, I have been able to successfully enter the password and get access to the network. As he had explained in a very simple manner, I was able to go about with the technique easily. I hope to get such assistance in the future too.