Thread: Zune HD WIFI connect and web browser problems

Zune HD WIFI connect and web browser problems

I have recently bought a Zune HD. I am already facing some Zune HD WIFI connect and web browser problems. When I try to find the WIFI network with the help of this device, it simply keeps searching for the same. But, it never provides any network.

Another issue that I am facing with this device is that the web browser becomes black, I mean to say that the screen goes dark, when it is opened. This happens even if I am playing music.

I need all the probable solutions that can help to eradicate this situation.

Re: Zune HD WIFI connect and web browser problems

You have mentioned that you have bought this Zune HD just now. So, why are you taking this headache about the WIFI connect and web browser problems? You just have to take the device back to the dealer and mention the problems that you are facing. Convince the dealer for an exchange of the device. Thus, I dont think that the new device will be having these issues.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

There is no need to worry if you are encountering the Zune HD WIFI connect and web browser problems. I have seen many of the users of this device facing this particular issue. Just contact the officials about this problem. Send them a mail or visit their site and contact them in an official manner. They will respond back to you with the solutions. If the issue is worst, then they will take the device for a checking.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have faced a similar situation as the Zune HD WIFI connect and web browser problems. Well, in my case the router that I was using was incompatible with the wireless. Then, I got a compatible router and did the sync of the same with the wireless. My problem was solved with this technique.

You will have to checkout if your router is compatible or not. If not, then use the same solution as mine.

A solution that can be used to get rid of these Zune HD WIFI connect and web browser problems is to restart your device when they are encountered. Actually, the officials must release a proper solution for this issue. This is because, as mentioned in one of the posts above, there are many users facing the same. Till any such solution is released, you will have to keep restarting the device until you get this issue.

I have posted about the Zune HD WIFI connect and web browser problems on the official site of Zune HD. I have not got any replies for the solutions till now. Lets see if I can get some help from there. If I will not get any solutions, I will be taking the device to the gallery. I guess there is no other option available for the same.