Thread: Zune HD AV Dock not working with TV

Zune HD AV Dock not working with TV

I got my Zune HD and the HD AV docks a couple of days previously. The dock run when I first used it. Subsequent to the firmware bring up to date (4.3) my dock would not run by means of the TV. I encompass a Panasonic Plasma TV associated to the dock by means of HDMI cable. The Zune Software on my system and Zune HD firmware are up to date. When I dock my Zune HD, the screen does not twist off. I observe nothing on the TV. The power is associated to the dock, the HDMI cable is extremely well. What am I doing wrong here.

Re: Zune HD AV Dock not working with TV

I have comprised the similar difficulty so you are not unaccompanied. I have to twist it off and back on you am supposed to not have comprised to do this when paying for something that you imagine would run. I had the identical predicament. It's retarded, on the other hand; here is the fix: Dock your Zune, plug in and attach your AV docking position to your TV generally. At the same time as your Zune is docked, using the touch screen, then you have to go to settings after that to the display and at the end TV output. This next step is significant. Press and grasp the HDMI AUTO in anticipation of the screen goes blank then reads "Touch screen to twist off TV output". Do not touch the screen. Presently leave it unaccompanied and your TV determines to receive the input from your Zune.

I had brought the HD AV Dock to utilize by means of my Zune HD and it does not come into view to do anything apart from act as a charging station. (I am presumptuous it charges in view of the fact that the light is on.) I have tried to attach it to a TV via the HDMI cable and nothing occurs; I tried using my monitor that has HDMI inputs and no video there moreover. The monitor be familiar with the cable is plugged into something additional than says it does not contain any signal.

The remote does not come into view to do anything. When I plug the dock exclusive of the Zune attached the system does not be familiar with it and if I do not attach the USB or the Power cable to the dock when the Zune is in the dock, it does not power up, from what I read the power cable was discretionary and it be supposed to work from the Zunes battery. Not considering, even by means of the power cable attached, nothing occurs.

I have checked the Zune software and it says my Zune is up to date additional than I by no means received several kind of message to bring up to date the dock. I had read that the dock would necessitate a firmware to bring up to date to run. Are there several methods to create certain the firmware of the dock or to force it to bring up to date. I cannot tell if the dock is essentially broken or the firmware presently is not updating.

Accurate the Dock is not dissimilar. Well, if you desire, I would say uninstall the anonymous devices. If you truly do not be familiar with what they are, it would not hurt you to uninstall them and observe what occurs. Generate a System Restore point first, presently to be safe. Then, plug in the dock and observe what occurs to the Device Manager. Let me be familiar with. I determine to observe if I be able to locate anything for you if it does indeed go to an unidentified apparatus.

What section be supposed to the drivers be in. I encompass some anonymous devices, additional than I might not essentially locate anything that is precise to the dock. I did locate the Zune driver. I do not imagine it ever tried to install a driver for the dock. I plugged the dock into my laptop and nothing occurred there moreover. I am in addition working Windows 7\64 bit, if that might create several differences. It immediately seems a bit strange for the reason that Windows regularly tries to install drivers to anything that gets plugged into the usb port.