Thread: Zune reboots automatically while listening music

Zune reboots automatically while listening music

I have just bought my Zune 80 and it was working properly. From last two days, Something is wrong with this player. Actually my Zune gets restarts automatically while i am playing music on it. So what would be the reason here? Is there anybody who is facing the same problem?

Re: Zune reboots automatically while listening music

I think it could be the static electricity which might be making your Zune restarting automatically. I would like to ask you that in what surroundings your Zune player is as there might be some kind of static electricity has been created which is affecting your player and due to which it gets rebooted. I suggest you to make a note that generally where it gets restarted, If the place is same all the time then it is the static electricity issue for sure.

It could also happen that you have loaded some song which has been infected by some virus and because of that virus running on your player, It reboots. I would like to tell you that check whether it is happening on playing any particular song or it does on any song. You may try using the radio for some time and then see that it gets reboot automatically or not.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

This might be the battery problem on your player as if you have over charged up your Zune' battery then it is but obvious that the battery gets weaker then its original capacity. Or there might be some loos connection with the battery on your player and due to which the power supply to your player would be getting cut for few seconds which is enough to result as restarting the player.

I had a chat with the Zune support and they have told me that random restart problem can arrive due to syncing and powering your zune through the front USB port of your system. For solving this issue you need to remove everything from your Zune and then let its battery get drained. Now sync it up and then power up the Zune through the USB on the back.

It might happen that the problem is with the Zune itself for which you should directly contact with the dealer from where you have bought this device. As if there would be anything wrong with the device then i guess you must use your Zune's warranty. First check that still your zune is under warranty or not.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's